Martin McGuinness appointed Steward and Bailiff of the Manor of Northstead

Ramon Mercadar

Sadly you have to give the Bailiff job back before you can make any money out of it.

former wesleyan

Clearly you have missed the two tanned immigrants trying to seduce the poor freckled scrawny white English native in the hope their sprogs can remain in the country and get the free housing and all the other freebies they would be entitled to.
Say what now ?

johnny365

SF/IRA are now well and truly part of the British state, they are the truly the party of partition milking both jurisdictions.

blokesbloke

SF/IRA are now well and truly part of the British state, they are the truly the party of partition milking both jurisdictions.
Ah yes, nothing as British as Sinn Fein these days, sure our England football hooligans now shout "Two world wars, one world cup and we love Gerry n Martin".

Gerry's beard is being sported a lot in Brum by youngsters who look up to him - a look known as "Sinister Adams".

Paddyc

Ah!

Yes, you have exposed me.

I am card-carrying Shinner.

I'm in Birmingham as part of our Unionist Outreach Campaign.

I shag as many Unionist men as I can and it works too, cause after I've finished they always turn a lovely shade of green!
Poke a Prod for peace?

Radix

From the article:

Yet in the preceding paragraph they said they were phasing out double jobbing!

:lol:

Who is the 'Pacelli' in his name?

Surely not named after a Pope by his Mammy and Daddy?

regnal gib 1

blokesbloke

Well done Matty! This will piss of all the so called 'Irish' who fawn over the old English royals and dream of similar titles been made on themselves.
They are Irish, whether they choose to fawn over old English royals or not.

The Owl

They inflict austerity on the people of the North at the behest of the Tories yet protest against austerity in the South. The true party of hypocrisy.
Yes indeed. Standing in public eating ice-cream cones and the people grazing like cows in the field from starvation.

Now johnny, you should know by now that there is not a single party in the South or the North that is not hypocritical. It's our fault. We vote for them and encourage them. At the next election anyone who goes out to vote should be restrained in a mental asylum for their own safety. Maybe then if no one votes, the shower of corrupt feckers, every one of them, will finally get the message.

Don't Vote. It Only Encourages Them. My new motto seeing as no one is starting a revolution or even a new system of voting.

eoghanacht

Who is the 'Pacelli' in his name?

Surely not named after a Pope by his Mammy and Daddy?

Proper devout Catholic they are, Marty included.

Socratus O' Pericles

Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli was a pope right enuff.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies