Mary Coughlan is failing the Irish language, it seems to me

Sue Donim

While no fan of Scary Mary - how can she be accused of failing an already failed language?

Sue Donim

Your lack of logical reasoning would shame a chimp.

D
Yet again the defenders on the indefensible resort to personal insult.

I never ceases to amaze me how every attack on their beloved cash cow is met with vituperation and little else.

ellie08

Mary Coughlan is failing the English language too. Semantics and ffacts are not her strong points.

DJP

Website
darrenjprior.blogspot.com
Twitter
https://twitter.com/DarrenJPrior
Yet again the defenders on the indefensible resort to personal insult.

I never ceases to amaze me how every attack on their beloved cash cow is met with vituperation and little else.
Thats a big rich coming from you Fiona Fitzpatrick!

Sue Donim

Thats a big rich coming from you Fiona Fitzpatrick!
OMG!!!! - my cover is blown!!!! :shock2: Darren you really are a loss to to Garda CSD. You cracked my "open to all" public profile - is there no end to your abilities?

The question now is "who is Fiona Fitzpatrick?" :rolleyes:.

Last edited:

DJP

Website
darrenjprior.blogspot.com
Twitter
https://twitter.com/DarrenJPrior
OMG!!!! - my cover is blown!!!! :shock2: Darren you really are a loss to to Garda CSD. You cracked my "open to all" public profile - is there no end to your abilities?

The question now is "who is Fiona Fitzpatrick?" :rolleyes:.
Your contact email address is ms.fionafitzpatrick@hotmail.com. If your name is not that then you are even stranger than I thought. I stand by my claim that you are a FG freak by the way! No offence to FG- they are not a party of freaks but you are one! You would give a disprin a headache with your repetitive "zombie" posts.

Last edited:

teapot

€350 Million surplus in the DoE budget and still, my kids can't ride uni-cycles.

In less than 5 years there may be no uni-cycle riding children in the country.

When will uni-cycle riding teachers get the recognition they deserve??..... for shame!!!
Don't fret, they can learn all about Einstein and his Origin of the Species; Min of Ed will see to it... BTW aren't Albert and Darwin a bit hard-left, or suspect; or undesirable, in the Gaeltacht - more popular would be world-made-in-seven daysish rote? However, I will acknowledge that when I venture into the Gaeltacht (by day) I never see any uni-cycles about any more...

teapot

If you've actually ever been in her company, it's pretty foul.
It's actually a Cultural More - lots of people in the area where she comes from speak this way - young male adults driving along with their mother in the back of the car will say stuff like 'Lookit that F()ckin' c()nt to indicate some passer by. They don't know they are doing it and if they do, they don't see anything wrong with it - they use 'f()ckin' maybe five or six times in a sentence, in front of anyone and in conversation with anyone. Girls too, from this area, speak the same way. People on this site have pondered that maybe she speaks like that to be 'one of the boys...' Maybe it's just to be one-of-the-people-from-Frosses-Inver-Mountcharles-Dunkineely-Bruckless. However- a person claiming to be suitable to hold high office and to represent this Country to others ought to have had a personal speech and deportment trainer; not just some runner.

Ringo Starr

She hasn't delivered to the people in her own area let alone dublin, and she has the neck to run in the next election, time to give young O'Domhnaill a chance

Cato

She hasn't delivered to the people in her own area let alone dublin, and she has the neck to run in the next election, time to give young O'Domhnaill a chance
What do you mean by 'delivered'?

florin

What do you mean by 'delivered'?
Diverted a disproportionate amount to her constituency at the expense of more needy constituencies that had the gall to not elect enough FFers.

Cato

Diverted a disproportionate amount to her constituency at the expense of more needy constituencies that had the gall to not elect enough FFers.
That's what I'm afraid he means. Pure gombeenism.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies