Mary Lou asks Do you not know who I am?

automaticforthepeople

All election counts require some sort of pass to allow those involved to enter the count centre. Most count centres are often council property and subject to fire safety regulations restricting numbers allowed to enter.

Last night Mary Lou MacDonald attended the count for the West Tyrone by election where she arrived without any identity or pass to ensure admission. Seems Mary Lou asked the official at the door "Do you not know who I am?"

Seems that the official genuinely didn't and refused Mary Lou and another local woman entry to the count.

Fair play to the official for implementing the fire regs and ensuring public safety.

However it all ended satisfactorily for all concerned as Mary Lou secured entry in time to see her candidate win having dropped about 4% on the 2017 performance. No sign of a Mary Lou bounce for SF at here first trip to the ballot box as leader.

CastleRay

All election counts require some sort of pass to allow those involved to enter the count centre. Most count centres are often council property and subject to fire safety regulations restricting numbers allowed to enter.

Last night Mary Lou MacDonald attended the count for the West Tyrone by election where she arrived without any identity or pass to ensure admission. Seems Mary Lou asked the official at the door "Do you not know who I am?"

Seems that the official genuinely didn't and refused Mary Lou and another local woman entry to the count.

Fair play to the official for implementing the fire regs and ensuring public safety.

However it all ended satisfactorily for all concerned as Mary Lou secured entry in time to see her candidate win having dropped about 4% on the 2017 performance. No sign of a Mary Lou bounce for SF at here first trip to the ballot box as leader.
Mary Lou Mcdonald could walk around any town in Northern Ireland and, except for Shinners, most people wouldn't know who she is. However, it's clear at these counts organised by the electoral commission, if you don't follow the rules you can't take part; in this case it was admission to the count. Her arrogance was simply exposed by asking that question.

As for the SF vote %, it was a by-election and a foregone conclusion who would win so nothing can be read into her leadership by the vote share in this poll.

death or glory

Hello Mary Lou,
who are you.

Pure sectarianism, obviously a Prod at the door trying to keep Roman catholics out.

Cruimh

I wonder if Gerry had a chuckle after his experience at the White House? :D

Levellers

[video=youtube;ttMt9SHRwsM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttMt9SHRwsM[/video]

ticketyboo

Seems...?
Did it, aye...?

boldfenianman

"seems" Enough said.

Mickeymac

Seems...?
Did it, aye...?

Pie has gone soft, I remember the time links were required to start a thread, this AH idiot auto started a thread on the main board some 14 months ago, was loaded with false allegation, supposition and downright lies, I challenged at the time and still do with requests to give me links to the spurious allegations....up to now...the AH has not complied, disgusting that a thread can go on for so long without a shred of evidence for the content contained in his OP.

This new Thread by the same creator is somewhat similar, all sh1t with what "somebody" said and no evidence to back up his claims.....disgusting IMO.

automaticforthepeople

Pie has gone soft, I remember the time links were required to start a thread, this AH idiot auto started a thread on the main board some 14 months ago, was loaded with false allegation, supposition and downright lies, I challenged at the time and still do with requests to give me links to the spurious allegations....up to now...the AH has not complied, disgusting that a thread can go on for so long without a shred of evidence for the content contained in his OP.

This new Thread by the same creator is somewhat similar, all sh1t with what "somebody" said and no evidence to back up his claims.....disgusting IMO.
Are you still working for Sinn Fein? Is this the best that you can come up with? The item has been on most local radio stations all day on the hour! I've said it before and I'll say it again, SF are getting damn bad value of the industrial average wage they feather bed your back pocket each week for scribbling this sort of drivel.

There's a boom going on out there in the economy, can you not find an employer who'll give you a real job? Take my advice and get looking because when someone above you in SF checks what you post here, you'll be getting the P45 and it'll be bye bye to the Average Industrial wage for you.

death or glory

Are you still working for Sinn Fein? Is this the best that you can come up with? The item has been on most local radio stations all day on the hour! I've said it before and I'll say it again, SF are getting damn bad value of the industrial average wage they feather bed your back pocket each week for scribbling this sort of drivel.

There's a boom going on out there in the economy, can you not find an employer who'll give you a real job? Take my advice and get looking because when someone above you in SF checks what you post here, you'll be getting the P45 and it'll be bye bye to the Average Industrial wage for you.
Now lets get real, no one would pay for the child like drivel that Mickey spouts.
The only thing he is on the pay role off is the DLA.
My opinion of SF is low but even I don't think they would actually pay Mickey.

Mickeymac

Glad I rattled you and got another example of your spurious unfounded claims, allegations and downright character assassination of decent folk, keep them a comin, your nonsense and lies get us even more votes.......thank you.:D

between the bridges

Mopeymacs a yank the closest it has got to working for shin flakes is drinking Guinness and puking in the noraid bucket...

Mickeymac

Mopeymacs a yank the closest it has got to working for shin flakes is drinking Guinness and puking in the noraid bucket...

Your racism shines through like the brightest star........keep them a comin and copperfasten my comments on you and your ilk.....thank you:lol:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies