Mary Mitchell O'Connor on RTE Radio One

MINISTER

M M O'C on radio one now with Brendan O'Connor.

Whilst she appears nervous she is not brilliant on the politics stuff. She is happy telling her personal story.

I would question her ministerial ability due to me hearing too much on cliche and nothing innovative in her message.

I really don't think she is up to her brief.

TheWolf

Whilst she appears nervous she is not brilliant on the politics stuff. She is happy telling her personal story.

I would question her ministerial ability due to me hearing too much on cliche and nothing innovative in her message.

Two wa***rs fawning over each other.
I turned it off.

Supra

They are both mighty.
Two mighty people broadcasting to a mighty nation.
I'm in great form now.

enuffisenuff

I turned it off as soon as she came on.....did they have tea and cakes and nice doilys n stuff?

MINISTER

It reminded me of Russian or North Korean propaganda!!!

It was so fawning, soft focus and sycophantic. Brendan O'Connor must be under pressure by the Top Brass.

TheWolf

It reminded me of Russian or North Korean propaganda!!!

It was so fawning, soft focus and sycophantic. Brendan O'Connor must be under pressure by the Top Brass.
The Malteser writes the script....

'orebel

The woman's an absolute cretin. She's well matched with the accidental taoiseach.
The jobs and enterprise brief's loss is a gain for every child who might have had this moron as their school principal.

between the bridges

Is it a husband and wife team like Richard and Judy...

Dr Pat

The woman's an absolute cretin. She's well matched with the accidental taoiseach.
The jobs and enterprise brief's loss is a gain for every child who might have had this moron as their school principal.
Horrible thing to say - where's your evidence for these comments?

carlovian

Kennys fault for moving the competent brutpn to education and putting mary mitchell the school teacher in enterprise.

But the real question is how can anyone listen to Brendan ballsy O"connor.

MINISTER

On reflection, l think Brendan O'Connor sounded uncomfortable being so soft interviewing her..........

Supra

No, I don't have a comparison handy.

Racking my brain to try to find a comparison. Only thing I can come up with is the a giggling lava lamp and Steven Segal's ponytail.

Toland

Website
www.aggressive-secularist.com

She certainly doesn't talk like a politician. Sometimes I think that's a good thing. Not in this case, though.

MINISTER

Must be. There's a reek of FF off O'Connor you could catch a whiff of from around the corner.
I am inclined to agree with you, particularly when I recall his SINDO articles during "the boom" and up to about three years ago.

'orebel

Sister Mercedes

Humphreys was on a few hours later. Kenny has surrounded himself with over promoted women who are very loyal because they owe their position to his patronage. Meanwhile his main challengers and the media are both afraid to criticize them because they're women. And so Endas position is more secure.

Myers Mimnagh

Nothing g wrong with Mary.

Ballsy couldn't break her down.

Get over it folk.

nakatomi

Heard Ballsy talking about the millstones around people next that are mortgages from 2007, :roll:
Next he will be telling us the invasion of iraq was a bad idea.

Fullforward

Is she on her 3rd or 4th policy adviser?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies