Mary Robinson

Wagmore

Absolutely disgusting.
She doesn't stop does she? Most would find a dark room after being exposed so badly in the Latifah scandal but not our Mare....out there giving it socks,, must have a neck that could stop a bullet

Jack Walsh

Found this on Dominican College Griffith Ave website

After 8 counts we are delighted to announce that the students of [MENTION=161]dominic[/MENTION]anCGA have voted for [MENTION=2409]Maryr[/MENTION]obinsonCtr as Ireland's greatest ever woman. Huge thanks to all who took part in what was a great day������
#vótáil100#votesforwomen#herestoyou

I also see they visited the Mosque with their Chaplin recently

Great stuff, I can see the "wimmin are all bitches and I hate blacks and Muzzies" p.ie brigade loving this

:laugh:

Fair play to this fine school.

Cailleach

After 8 counts we are delighted to announce that the students of [MENTION=161]dominic[/MENTION]anCGA have voted for [MENTION=2409]Maryr[/MENTION]obinsonCtr as Ireland's greatest ever woman. Huge thanks to all who took part in what was a great day������

Great stuff, I can see the "wimmin are all bitches and I hate blacks and Muzzies" p.ie brigade loving this

What it actually confirms is the ongoing dumbing-down of the Irish educational system - fine school my a***.

soubresauts

What it actually confirms is the ongoing dumbing-down of the Irish educational system - fine school my a***.
Yes, it's as if teachers and pupils have never heard of the ways that Mary Robinson has disgraced herself, most recently with the Latifa scandal. I suppose they get their "news and information" from the Irish Times and RTE and nowhere else.

By the way, Latifa's plight continues -- imprisoned and drugged by her father in Dubai. The same father who funds the Clonskeagh mosque...

Wagmore

Yes, it's as if teachers and pupils have never heard of the ways that Mary Robinson has disgraced herself, most recently with the Latifa scandal. I suppose they get their "news and information" from the Irish Times and RTE and nowhere else.

By the way, Latifa's plight continues -- imprisoned and drugged by her father in Dubai. The same father who funds the Clonskeagh mosque...
Deeply disturbing. The bint must have a neck that would stop a bullet

A Voice

That must have been Charlie Chaplin.

darkhorse4

Another woman tries to escape the UAE from the 'loving arms of her family'
No doubt, Mary Robinson will soon be diagnosing her as mentally ill

[video=youtube;XLF3eFU6Vi0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLF3eFU6Vi0[/video]

Clanrickard

After 8 counts we are delighted to announce that the students of @dominicanCGA have voted for @MaryrobinsonCtr as Ireland's greatest ever woman. Huge thanks to all who took part in what was a great day������

I presumed they asked about the European Council for Research and Fatwa based in Clonskeagh and asked also why the spiritual mentor for this group is barred from the European Union?

flavirostris

Fuppin' hell. NPC college for the clinically brainwashed.

Herr Rommel

People like you are the reason they want to stop teaching history in school.

darkhorse4

Pope meets with child abuser, suspected wife murderer and family friend of Mary Robinson
He may live to regret this trip..

flavirostris

Pope meets with child abuser, suspected wife murderer and family friend of Mary Robinson
He may live to regret this trip..

Isn't it damaging to this chap's reputation to be associated with Robbo.

lostexpectation

Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com
this article appeared int the NYT A princess vanishes. A video offers alarming clues but after a quick scan it doesn't seem to move the story on a whole lot, just catching people up with the whole story and adding a short bit about her seeming distant in the Robinson video

Shpake

Schuhart

Letter Robinson sent to UN about Princess Latifa visit is - Independent.ie

<...> Former President of Ireland Mary Robinson will not publish a letter she issued to the United Nations which contains a report of her controversial visit to Princess Latifa in Dubai last December.

Yesterday, the UN confirmed to the Irish Independent that - rather than an official report from Ms Robinson - it had received a letter from her following the trip to the United Arab Emirates (UAE).<...>

The UN said that it would be up to Ms Robinson to release the letter or not and added that it did not request a report from her.<...>
Still a bit of life in the story.

Schuhart

Letter Robinson sent to UN about Princess Latifa visit is - Independent.ie

<...> Former President of Ireland Mary Robinson will not publish a letter she issued to the United Nations which contains a report of her controversial visit to Princess Latifa in Dubai last December.

Yesterday, the UN confirmed to the Irish Independent that - rather than an official report from Ms Robinson - it had received a letter from her following the trip to the United Arab Emirates (UAE).<...>

The UN said that it would be up to Ms Robinson to release the letter or not and added that it did not request a report from her.<...>
Still a bit of life in the story.

petaljam