Mass immigration: a help or a hindrance to the cause of a united Ireland?

Eire1976

The aim of the British in placing immigrants into NI is to ensure that they are dependent of the British state for subsistence and that will keep them loyal.

olli rehn

I think we know that FF and FG do not represent the Irish people, but only represent the interests of landowners, landlords and bankers. And for this constituency, mass immigration is a bonanza. It's the honey milk they feed on, and taking the supply of cheap labour and immigrant rents from this gang will be like pulling teeth from a dog with rabies.
So all the voters who voted for FF and FG do not count at all ?

PBP voter

The Westminster parliament will ignore any vote.

Just like Brexit they will decide.

Same for Scottish independence.

Not that NI would ever vote for it anyway. :lol:

GDPR

The aim of the British in placing immigrants into NI is to ensure that they are dependent of the British state for subsistence and that will keep them loyal.
It's an old plan that has always worked for the Brits in the past.

cut the begs

Catholics in the North probably get a better deal overall than the South.

Cheaper car tax, lower general taxes, NHS, free school books and school dinners , cheaper housing, a more stable economy without all the NAMA stuff of the South, less corruption, lower rates of crime. Less third-world immigration and getthos springing up around the cities and towns. Less islamification overall up North. Less radical African christian churches springing up on industrial estates.

why would they want to join the banana republic ?
if there is no d.l.a.down there nobody from belfast will go.

taaldave

My first post. The tribe are angry with Ireland, for reasons going back to the land fraud days. The elite sent the Queen over, to distract you all. And Enda was going to do so much for you all until!!!! oh well he got a trophy for hiding the truth. You will lose control of your country if you don't stop the migrants immediately

kerdasi amaq

So all the voters who voted for FF and FG do not count at all ?
No, they don't. They are voting for simulacra. Zombie political parties with foreign ownership.

Felixness

I can't be the only one who doesn't give a crap about a united Ireland, surely?

Barroso

My first post. The tribe are angry with Ireland, for reasons going back to the land fraud days. The elite sent the Queen over, to distract you all. And Enda was going to do so much for you all until!!!! oh well he got a trophy for hiding the truth. You will lose control of your country if you don't stop the migrants immediately
I think it was mass immigration that got us into this mess in the first place - from England in the main, but from Scotland and Wales too.

Barroso

The majority of immigrants I have talked to on the matter don't really give a toss about a UI and as a matter of fact a couple expressed unionist views, so the answer is no.
I'd be interested in where they were from; and where they live too.

Of course, traditionally most immigrants were unionists anyway.

Hardly surprising though, as they were part of the garrison.

tsarbomb

I'd be interested in where they were from; and where they live too.

Of course, traditionally most immigrants were unionists anyway.

Hardly surprising though, as they were part of the garrison.
South America and East Asian countries mainly.

The main reason why a lot of people move here is that it is the easiest of the English speaking countries to move to. You don't need 20,000dollars in your bank or get a green card or whatever.......just come over to study English and you'll get your foot in the door. Most of them are here because they can't go to the UK.

Brenny

Catholics in the North probably get a better deal overall than the South.

Cheaper car tax, lower general taxes, NHS, free school books and school dinners , cheaper housing, a more stable economy without all the NAMA stuff of the South, less corruption, lower rates of crime. Less third-world immigration and getthos springing up around the cities and towns. Less islamification overall up North. Less radical African christian churches springing up on industrial estates.

why would they want to join the banana republic ?
Equally, Protestants in the South have, on average, a far better standard of living than their brethren in the North - generally employed in good jobs and living in nice areas.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom