• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Mass Murdering Machete Marauder Granted Asylum

SirTallaghtban

A murderer who killed up to 400 people in his homeland has been granted asylum in Britain.

John Thuo, 27, who butchered many of his victims in machete attacks in his native Kenya, has spent a decade living here in rent-free accommodation provided by the National Asylum Support Service.

Thuo, who was a member of the outlawed Mungiki sect in Kenya, admitted at an immigration tribunal that he killed ‘about 100 to 400 people’.

He also took part in female genital mutilation.

He was granted leave to remain in the UK for three years after an appeal, under the Human Rights Act, to the Immigration and Asylum Chamber.

The judge also took into consideration Thuo’s mental health, and threats that he would kill himself if he was deported.

After his three years are up, he will have to apply for an extension or be removed.Thuo told the hearing in London he had joined the Mungiki in Nairobi when he was just ten, but rose through the ranks to become a senior member running a security racket.

Machete killer: Kenyan man who butchered 400 people in his homeland can stay in UK on benefits | Mail Online
Has the UK completely lost the plot? Allowing a convicted mass murdered roam free amongst the unsuspecting populace, its a recipe for disaster. If he kills again, which is a major possibility, will the victims family be able to sue the home office?

No wonder UKIP and their ilk are on the up all over Europe, when our immigration policies are this insane.

Sync

If he kills again, which is a major possibility, will the victims family be able to sue the home office?
:roll: Who do you think has been applying to have him deported?

Mitsui2

Can a mod add an er to marauder?

Cheers.

"Marauderer"?

You might ask them to fix the missspelling in "machete" as well.

I can see why you were gagging to get the thread started, but a little patience never goes astray.

:)

mr. jings

"Marauderer"?

I can see why you were gagging to get the thread started, but a little patience never goes astray.

+1
I'm as ratty as a yeti at the 'ate' in machete.

dizillusioned

"Marauderer"?

Can you add a "h" to "astray" and I will join you in a ciggie?

Mitsui2

+1
I'm as ratty as a yeti at the 'ate' in machete.
Sometimes, jings, you're like a poet of the mean streets (who is, of course, not himself mean).

Though sometimes - to be fair - you are ... mean, I mean.

'orebel

Sometimes, jings, you're like a poet of the mean streets (who is, of course, not himself mean).

Though sometimes - to be fair - you are ... mean, I mean.
I find him to be above average. If you know what I mean.

Mitsui2

Can you add a "h" to "astray" and I will join you in a ciggie?
I would if I could, diz, but then the little patience would have nowhere to go but an ashtray.

And patience welfare must come first, as that nice Minister Reilly always says.

SirTallaghtban

"Marauderer"?

If my English teacher saw the thread title and my failed attempt at alliteration, I would be writing pages until next Christmas.

dizillusioned

Patients are not all on welfare, contrary to what may be said in many threads. Even if Mr. Reilly is a mean minister.

Mitsui2

If my English teacher saw the thread title and my failed attempt at alliteration, I would be writing pages until next Christmas.
Sure you'll be doing that anyway - though they'll all be in the form of absurdly racist posts.