Mass unmarked grave in Tuam for 800 babies (Second Thread)

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Costs would be a lot lower without the process-base evasions down the years.

Those costs should also be recoverable if the state could muster more balls than some seventy year old nuns.

StarryPlough01

10 Years On… This is the complex case of a Christian Brother serial sexual abuser whom Justice Sean Ryan just can't forget.

It involves SERIAL SEXUAL ABUSE OF MINORS OFFENDER Christian Brother BROTHER DACIAN (a pseudonym] who got away with his crimes scot-free.

According to Justice Sean Ryan, Br Dacain [pseudonym] is presently teaching at a secondary school in the West… *

More information in this thread:

StarryPlough01

Anyway, as everybody here probably knows, there was a large 5th interim report released by the Mother and Baby Homes Commission of Investigation a few weeks ago which provided a lot of detail on the excavation works etc that they did. I think it shows clearly that this whole story is a sham and if you'd like a detailed analysis why I say so you can read a comprehensive report on the subject here: Tuam5threport.pdf .

Why don't you start a thread on p.ie and stand over your claims?

I won't be reading your fake news, that's time out of my life that I can't get back.

StarryPlough01

Clare Daly offered bail for a wannabe IRA murderer then she cried her eyes out after the Manchester bombing

A fitting epitaph might be:

Here lies misogynist Listowel Man

He reviled magnificent women who challenged patriarchal misogyny in any form

Have you any dirt on barrister Catherine Connolly? She did a splendid job alongside Clare Daly.

I wrote below to you a while back:

Listowel Man,​
Can your mother really cast JUDGMENT on a child who has been raped and forced to give birth, and thereafter branded a sinner and treated worse than a murderer for the remainder of her teenage years into adulthood.​
The enslaved child's only crime being born female in a male dominated society that bowed to an external power - we handed everything over, our sovereignty - our newly won independence - to the VATICAN, who dictated the order and hierarchical nature and rules that benefited the Institutional Church - that's where all the money went. They got greedy for more profits and impoverished a nation while living off the labours of our citizens.​
They worked the children to the bone and kept them longer than they should in the highly profitable businesses attached to religious - reformatory schools… While businesses in the market were unable to compete, as they were paying wages and overheads - the Magdalene Laundries were supplemented by State funds / contracts, and the women, unpaid for their labours, toiled and slaved six days weekly in inhuman conditions. How could anyone compete. And it explains why the Sadistic Sisters would not release the Magdalene women to family members - they were too valuable to let go.​
………​
Women and girls were oppressed by their own State, Church and Society​
'Let him who is without sin cast the first stone'​

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Typical obuse FFGL response from LM there. Wilfully misunderstanding Daly's motivation.
If it is the obtuse you are after you should read up a bit on how cooperative these nuns, elderly women of mr god, these seekers of truth were when it came to questions about their recollection of how these institutions were run.

A bunch of charlatans to say the least.

Socratus O' Pericles

If it is the obtuse you are after you should read up a bit on how cooperative these nuns, elderly women of mr god, these seekers of truth were when it came to questions about their recollection of how these institutions were run.

I've read plenty, they are so....so...xtian. What they do is exactly what jebus would do

omgsquared

How would you react if faced by a lynch mob where the 'facts' are not known where the vefdict has laredy been decided by a one sided motivated media and whipped up public opinion . BTW no fan of RCC , Nuns , Brothers or journalists , Catherine Zaponne or the Pope

StarryPlough01

The facts are known. The Tuam children were placed in second underground structure - 18 chambers constructed for treatment of sewage. If it had been a burial crypt (spin of Bon Secours expert) it would have had more accessible openings. Read the Fifth Interim Report.

StarryPlough01

Typical obuse FFGL response from LM there. Wilfully misunderstanding Daly's motivation.

I so miss your daily calendar quotes to Starry (little me)!

The Tao that can be spoken is not the eternal Tao.

Lao-tzu

Mrs. Crotta Cliach

I
These nuns cared for children that were shunned by the State, and worse, their own families.

Their thanks? Eternal hatred from Liberal Ireland.
If the daughters and their babies were shunned by the families, it was only because the church intensively taught that they, the daughters AND their newborn babies, were dirty, filthy sinners and must be shunned. No sin or shunning against the fathers of the babies, of course; they were safe.

Peter72

I

If the daughters and their babies were shunned by the families, it was only because the church intensively taught that they, the daughters AND their newborn babies, were dirty, filthy sinners and must be shunned. No sin or shunning against the fathers of the babies, of course; they were safe.
Each family made their own call to abandon their flesh and blood. Their shame.

Mrs. Crotta Cliach

Each family made their own call to abandon their flesh and blood. Their shame.
No, They really didn't have a choice. The families had the whole of their religion against keeping the child and the priests railing from the pulpit against those sinners. In the back room, the priests had their Bishops railing against the priests in not exposing the "bastards" in the diocese. On top of that the priests encouraged the whole community to shun the mothers and children, and the State played their part as well in not protecting them because they were part of the same church congregation and part of the same local community.
The mothers and the babies never had a chance against those people. And where were the fathers of the babies - well, hiding from all is what I observe.

PBP voter

No, They really didn't have a choice. The families had the whole of their religion against keeping the child and the priests railing from the pulpit against those sinners. In the back room, the priests had their Bishops railing against the priests in not exposing the "bastards" in the diocese. On top of that the priests encouraged the whole community to shun the mothers and children, and the State played their part as well in not protecting them because they were part of the same church congregation and part of the same local community.
The mothers and the babies never had a chance against those people. And where were the fathers of the babies - well, hiding from all is what I observe.
That's not true.

Why did so many women keep their baby?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies