Matt Treacy now alleges he quit SF over Mairia Cahill

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
Former full time SF worker and IRA prisioner Matt Treacy now alleges he quit the party after vile comments were made about celebrity 'victim' Mairia Cahill during an internal meeting in Leinster House. However back in May he alleged they were attempts to force him to hand over part of his salary to the party and says he learned of Sinn Fein's "one set wage" policy for employees only two years into the job !! So hence he took a redundancy package from SF after the general election.

Sinn Féin hits back at former member in Cahill row - Independent.ie

Also back in May he stated he "took a redundancy package after the general election last year to leave his job after falling out with Sinn Fein over what he says were its attempts to force him to hand over part of his salary to the party."
Aide 'active in IRA while he worked in Dail for Sinn Fein' - Independent.ie

As if that wasn't enough he also wrote a book about his alleged experiences A Tunnel to the Moon, he's turning his activities into a nice little earner :) He must be in for the Indo's Walter Mitty/Sean O'Callaghan journo of the year award eh ??

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
Oh just in case anyone can't remember yer wan Mairia Cahill :)

I give you folks, the face of a narcissist -

NYCKY

So what's the point here, Matt Treacy and Mairia Cahill are bad and Sinn Fein is good?

Fullforward

So what's the point here, Matt Treacy and Mairia Cahill are bad and Sinn Fein is good?
I think the OP is pointing out that different reasons were given for Matt leaving. But you knew that, didn't you?

Uganda

Odd crowd, those shinners. Being in the ira is alright - murder, rape, torture. But express a view about a rape victim and oops, your an outcast.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
Odd crowd, those shinners. Being in the ira is alright - murder, rape, torture. But express a view about an alleged celebrity victim and oops, your an outcast.
Yeah and this coming from FG/LP/FF who tried to smear Maurice McCabe as a child molester for telling the truth about dropping penalty points and ignored the rape and molestation of thousands in orphanages and schools etc for decades. But I fixed yer post for ya ;)

I think the OP is pointing out that different reasons were given for Matt leaving. But you knew that, didn't you?
Just showing yet again a Indo bullsh!t anti SF story. Jeremy Corbyn gets fairer media coverage from the British press than SF get from the gombeen one here.

Last edited:

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
Now your slagging off a Rape victim!

- keep it up....:roll:
Alleged victim who wrote to the IRA demanding they abduct her alleged abuser, beat him up and chain him to a railing in Belfast with a sign " I am a rapist " on him !!

Last edited:

TheWolf

Oh just in case anyone can't remember yer wan Mairia Cahill :)

I give you folks, the face of a narcissist -
Doesn't she post here under several different usernames?

PeaceGoalie

The comments of Sinn Fein "volunteers" on this and other threads is sickening. They show that, at heart, Sinn Fein is a Nazi outfit, no different from their German Nazi allies of World War 2. They also show Adams and his molls as the worthless pieces of manure that they are.
Treacy did the right thing.

Antóin Mac Comháin

The Marianne Breen report estimated that 40% of addicts were victims of sex abuse. The go to guy for those people, or at least one of the go to guys, was an ex-IRA volunteer from Tyrone. The point being that for every one MC, there's probably ten people who had different experiences, with what was once called the 'wider Republican family.'

TheWolf

The Marianne Breen report estimated that 40% of addicts were victims of sex abuse. The go to guy for those people, or at least one of the go to guys, was an ex-IRA volunteer from Tyrone. The point being that for every one MC, there's probably ten people who had different experiences, with what was once called the 'wider Republican family.'
Did they all become leading members of the RNU, that group who are trying to destroy the peace process and the GFA?

Antóin Mac Comháin

Did they all become leading members of the RNU, that group who are trying to destroy the peace process and the GFA?
I think RNU were formed 8 years after the Good Friday Agreement. In other words, they didn't part ways with SF over the GFA. I know people that were abused by people who were never affiliated to any wing of the Republican Movement, who are members of SF. Dissidents could be counted on one hand before the GFA - :D

GDPR

Yeah and this coming from FG/LP/LP who tried to smear Maurice McCabe as a child molester for telling the truth about dropping penalty points and ignored the rape and molestation of thousands in orphanages and schools etc for decades. But I fixed yer post for ya ;)
No issue addressed, just self serving arse covering sound bites designed by SF followers to spread the sh1t they themselves are covered with around as widely as possible.

That might work with Shinner followers of limited intelligence talking amongst themselves, but doesn't work with anyone else.

tsarbomb

The aggressive attitude shown by SF supporters towards a rape victim seeking justice goes a long way to explain why they have no qualms in campaigning for the release of a member of the sick Muslim Brotherhood.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies