Max Clifford has died

GDPR

The mighty do fall if they harass and sexually assault other people, so Max deserved his prison sentence.

At his peak he'd sell "kiss and tell" stories every couple of days. They were quite boring to read. If someone had sex outside marriage with a footballer, Max was the guy to go to for the "tell all" to sell to the media. This made him and the adulteress lots of dosh.

Well, RIP Max. A lot of footballers and some other famous people will be glad you have gone.

Morgellons

What did he get sent down for?

Was it some kind of sexual thing?

ellie08

The mighty do fall if they harass and sexually assault other people, so Max deserved his prison sentence.

At his peak he'd sell "kiss and tell" stories every couple of days. They were quite boring to read. If someone had sex outside marriage with a footballer, Max was the guy to go to for the "tell all" to sell to the media. This made him and the adulteress lots of dosh.

Well, RIP Max. A lot of footballers and some other famous people will be glad you have gone.
There a Louis Theroux documentary on you tube with Max, and Simon Cowell appears in it a lot. Louis asks Max and Simon is he gay. Simon denies it but Max says he kept stories out of the paper about Simon. He was not a nice man, but he seemed to have been a good father to his daughter.

GDPR

There a Louis Theroux documentary on you tube with Max, and Simon Cowell appears in it a lot. Louis asks Max and Simon is he gay. Simon denies it but Max says he kept stories out of the paper about Simon. He was not a nice man, but he seemed to have been a good father to his daughter.
Yes, he was devoted to his daughter who has a chronic illness, and he had close friends to whom he was very loyal.

raetsel

For some reason the UK seems far more determined to investigate and prosecute sex offenders than the USA. Clifford had only four accusers and it was their word against his, compared to three or four times as many accusers in the case of the Orange Moron in Washington. In any country where the justice system operated properly Trump would be serving a 10 year sentence for his assaults on women.

ellie08

For some reason the UK seems far more determined to investigate and prosecute sex offenders than the USA. Clifford had only four accusers and it was their word against his, compared to three or four times as many accusers in the case of the Orange Moron in Washington. In any country where the justice system operated properly Trump would be serving a 10 year sentence for his assaults on women.
Money talks in Murica. I mean how did OJ ever get off that murder charge. And then the loathsome lawyer's children are 'superstars' now, for showing their fat asses and big boobs. What a society!

GDPR

wouldn't it be so interesting to see the world if the internet was banned. We'd all go mad and start reading books again instead of soundbites. ;)
Yeah and I'd be painting my bedroom walls right now instead of chatting on p.ie

ellie08

Yeah and I'd be painting my bedroom walls right now instead of chatting on p.ie
:D Our electricity went out over the summer, I went out cleaned the windows chatted to neighbours. It was great (except for the kettle not working). I am a slave to the internet.

D

Deleted member 45466

wouldn't it be so interesting to see the world if the internet was banned. We'd all go mad and start reading books again instead of soundbites. ;)
Sales of anti-depressants would rocket.

stopdoingstuff

How do you know he is guilty? I mean if the proper operation of the justice system is your actual concern, then you may be interested in things like evidence, trials etc. I know it is somewhat old fashioned and that these days is is far better to rely on more trustworthy indicators of guilt, such as having a feeling about something or just knowing something in your bones, but many are of the view, predominantly those who are not being dosed with liquid Xanax in order to control their raging hormonal torrents of unreason, that the only sound basis for an assertion of guilt is being able to prove said guilt.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies