Max Keiser Says He's Likely To Run For Congress As A Democrat In 2018.

Billixed

Max Keiser of the Keiser Report on RT has said that he is seriously considering running for Congress as a Democrat in the 6th district of North Carolina in 2018. He said he will probably make a formal announcement in March.

Keiser said that now is a great time to get into politics in the US as a Democrat as the party is completely decimated and you could reinvent the politics as you see fit.

The outspoken Keiser is a principled guy, he once left the BBC because he was instructed that under no circumstances was he to mention Israel.

Known to be anti-establishment and somewhat eccentric, I think someone like him could be pretty successful, and I'd like to see him in politics.

What do you guys think? Would there be another sh1tstorm because of his links to RT?

He makes the comments towards the end of this vid. Tune in from around the 12 minute mark if you want to skip the rest which was about the recent fake news about Trump, and the US mainstream media etc.

[video=youtube;TV3QaIGVNWQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV3QaIGVNWQ[/video]

sadcitizen

I like Max a lot. I think that he'd appeal to a certain segment of the electorate. He'd certainly appeal to online communities in the same way that Trump does, in the sense that he's funny and genuine and 'keeps it real' I suppose.

Analyzer

Is Max sufficiently corrupt and deceitful to run as a Democratic party congress representative ?

I think Max is too honest for the USDP.

Kommunist

I think that would take a lot of his credibility away.

constitutionus

isnt this essentially what george lee did with FG?

Didnt work out so well for him and i doubt the entrenched democrat trough slurpers will let it work out for max.

still more power to him if he wants to try.

Billixed

I think more people like him getting into politics is the only way it can be changed for the better.

I reckon he'd give pretty good speeches too which would connect with the electorate.

truthisfree

He burnt people with Maxcoin and looked like he was well aware of it, will fit into politics very well.

Billixed

He burnt people with Maxcoin and looked like he was well aware of it, will fit into politics very well.
Interesting, I'd not heard about it.

Analyzer

I reckon Max will get as far as an internal run against a Soros owned candidate & will then get "Bernie'd".

ne0ica

Why would he bother? Very little power, spending a large proportion of your time fundraising for election every 2 years and being a Democrat in a Republican controlled Congress. Max is more effective on tv than in Congress.

picador

Max Keiser of the Keiser Report on RT has said that he is seriously considering running for Congress as a Democrat in the 6th district of North Carolina in 2018. He said he will probably make a formal announcement in March.

Keiser said that now is a great time to get into politics in the US as a Democrat as the party is completely decimated and you could reinvent the politics as you see fit.

The outspoken Keiser is a principled guy, he once left the BBC because he was instructed that under no circumstances was he to mention Israel.

Known to be anti-establishment and somewhat eccentric, I think someone like him could be pretty successful, and I'd like to see him in politics.

What do you guys think? Would there be another sh1tstorm because of his links to RT?

He makes the comments towards the end of this vid. Tune in from around the 12 minute mark if you want to skip the rest which was about the recent fake news about Trump, and the US mainstream media etc.

[video=youtube;TV3QaIGVNWQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV3QaIGVNWQ[/video]
CNN makes Alex Jones look like Walter Cronkite :D

Clanrickard

Kaiser is a twit. A bullshyter who is given a bully pulpit by the utterly corrupt Putinist station RT to attack his chosen targets. A chancer.

Clanrickard

CNN makes Alex Jones look like Walter Cronkite :D
You really are a plank. And the guy who liked this is another plank. I feel sorry for both of you.

gijoe

I love watching the Keiser Report these days but don't take it that seriously - more for the entertainment value really.

Analyzer

The problem with this reds under the bed scare that gets pushed by comics for the ultra wealthy like the Econartist Magazine, is that there really are gobsh1tes out there who think it is true.

Kaiser is a twit. A bullshyter who is given a bully pulpit by the utterly corrupt Putinist station RT to attack his chosen targets. A chancer.
I have dandruff. It is Putin's fault.

mulligan

Haha this is funny I just watched Keiser interview from RT on youtube there, checked twitter and I see Max has linked to this thread on his twitter page! Regardless of Keiser looking at this or not, I was going to say it was very entertaining interview. I particularly liked the shoutout about the CIA killing JFK...! :D

New Threads

Most Replies