• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Media hoax? BBC broadcasting Gaza lies?

Neutron

The British Broadcasting Association appear to have yet again been caught broadcasting pure lies.

In a recent report from them something very strange seems to happen in the video footage from Gaza.

[video=youtube;H-Vms2eAeUU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H-Vms2eAeUU[/video]

At 2.13 we are shown a man who appears to be badly hurt being caried away by a group of people, however at 2.43 it now shows the man walking around.

At 2.20 we see someone in uniform carrying another man to safety, however it appears the man being carried cant help but smile at the idea of his mate carrying, then they get so far and the man gets off and stands on his own still smiling!

At 2.38 a group of kids run past and hide their heads away as not to be seen on camera and nearly run into our man at 2,13 who is wandering around!

The BBC do have form in reporting hoax media stories, in the past they presented us with this.

And who can forget the classic Building 7 story!

southwestkerry

De beep, some day soon twell be called de creep.
How Churchill must be turning in his grave eeehhhhh.

Neutron

Another Classic from the BBC.

Live from Tripoli - INDIA!

[video=youtube;R_-lzI8I0_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_-lzI8I0_0[/video]

Ruff says Flaherty

Politics.ie is the only place you'll get the truth. Whether you like it or not!

southwestkerry

I have to admit its a puzzles as to what the beep are up to. Surely not all the reporters and researchers come from the same school off... aaahhh what can we call it, liberal far left or something.
SWK

The Owl

The Israelis must be lousy at sending in rockets so, all 130 so far today. Would you ever feck off you fool.

Neutron

The Israelis must be lousy at sending in rockets so, all 130 so far today. Would you ever feck off you fool.
Who told you they sent in 130 rockets?

Did you simply ignore the evidence in the OP?

ruserious

It's a montage of clips put together for the report. Nobody said they had to be in order as it isn't suggested they are.

What is your point exactly? BBC pro or anti-Israel?

johnny365

The bigotry towards Israel in general is shocking, the swallowing of Hamas propaganda by large media outlets is repugnant.

Neutron

It's a montage of clips put together for the report. Nobody said they had to be in order as it isn't suggested they are.

Of course it is, just like the picture I posted where they used a photo taken from Iraq in 2003 and used it for Syria in 2012.

Guess you didnt find the fireman given a piggy back only to walk away at the end not strange either!

As for the guy who you claim was badly edited and as you appear to suggest was out of order, tell me this,

If as you say the guy was walking around first and then was attacked by whatever, why didnt they catch the incoming thing that attacked him? That would have made far better news than ye man lying on the ground being dragged to safety, and what prey tell could be sent in to knock a man to the ground?

neiphin

but edited for drama
and the editors not seen that they are been given the story to write by hamas

southwestkerry

If you were an educated and smart person you would not resort to juvenile words to express you disagreement.

ruserious

Of course it is, just like the picture I posted where they used a photo taken from Iraq in 2003 and used it for Syria in 2012.

Guess you didnt find the fireman given a piggy back only to walk away at the end not strange either!

As for the guy who you claim was badly edited and as you appear to suggest was out of order, tell me this,

If as you say the guy was walking around first and then was attacked by whatever, why didnt they catch the incoming thing that attacked him? That would have made far better news than ye man lying on the ground being dragged to safety, and what prey tell could be sent in to knock a man to the ground?
Editors make mistakes. If you honestly think that they knowingly showed a clip from India pretending to be Libya while all the Indian flags flying, and get away without the people not noticing, then it's not worth carrying on this conversation.

Pep4321

The bigotry towards Israel in general is shocking, the swallowing of Hamas propaganda by large media outlets is repugnant.
Sure if you rob peoples land and build houses on it, while playing the victim because they fight back...your gona get that.

Neutron

Editors make mistakes. If you honestly think that they knowingly showed a clip from India pretending to be Libya while all the Indian flags flying, and get away without the people not noticing, then it's not worth carrying on this conversation.
Who mentioned India?

I asked you about the photo they used for Syria that was taken in Iraq in 2003.

I also asked you

Any Chance you could respond to these comments rather than go on about India?

The Owl

If you were an educated and smart person you would not resort to juvenile words to express you disagreement.
If I was an educated and smart person I would not have read your stupid thread. You must be scarle' now with the embarrassment of it.

Pep4321

ruserious

Who mentioned India?

I asked you about the photo they used for Syria that was taken in Iraq in 2003.

I also asked you

Any Chance you could respond to these comments rather than go on about India?
You had a video of India in your OP, thereby suggesting it was part of the BIG BBC coverup.
It simply would be foolish to suggest it was.

Perhaps they didn't have their camera turned on. There are lots of events whicharen't captured. They hardly foresaw the exact moment when they would be attacked. Turned it on once something happened.
Fella getting a piggyback...puhleese, we don't even know whats wrong with him. He could have been thought to be injured but he asked to be left down as he thought he was fit enough.

Carry On.

onlyasking

Oh it's "shocking" for sure. Shocking altogether. Fox News, Sky News, The Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Indo/Sindo, all willing peddlers of Hamas propaganda, all part of a "general" conspiracy against poor little friendless Israel, ever-the-innocent Israel. Recently on P.ie we had Blog-hero John Connolly 'proving' how the Irish Times is involved in a leftist-Islamic conspiracy:

"The Irish Times: some of the worst Islamic, left-wing propaganda outside of Al Guardian.

Their former US correspondent, Sean Cronin, who furiously shilled for the Democrats, was IRA Chief of Staff (but Irish Times have never thought to mention it)

Their fiercely anti-Israel Middle East correspondent, Michael Jansen, is a devout convert to Islam (but Irish Times have never thought to mention it)

Their current US correspondent, Lara Marlowe, has called the Tea Party racist, hates Israel, was married to Robert Fisk, and puts out blatant pro-Obama talking points she was probably handed by the DNC.

Many of their writing staff have an incredibly superficial knowledge of what they write about, and it really shows."

Perhaps Blog-hero John was writing off a script you prepared for him. Perhaps it was Neutron who inspired his rapier-like attack.

It was "shocking" how the BBC broadcast footage of one of their cameramen in Gaza holding the body of his infant son before blaming Israeli forces for the child's incineration. Shocking altogether. It was probably all a stunt. After all, since when did the world's most moral army kill young children in numbers vastly greater than those achieved by the evil terrorists? And even if they do, surely they are merely preventing the development of yet more evil adult Palestinian monsters. But they don't anyway, it's all a Big Lie, peddled by Islamo-commie-fascists working in the left-wing media "in general".

Where, oh where, are Israel's propagandists? You certainly won't find them here, will you, Johnny365. No, and you won't find any in "the large media outlets" either. That's why Israel never, ever, gets its way.