• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Melania Trump will make a great First Lady.

The OD

The last one cost a fortune with her staffers and demands next to her the current FLOTUS has spent nothing.
I see. So Melania pays for her own trips and Secret Service detail? She brings a packed lunch to the White House and drives herself around.

Who knew?

Fair play to her.

(How much does Donnies daughter cost? Does she also pay for all the above?)

stanley

Do you really have to ask, all these Chump cultists have the hots for empty headed women like that, women like her fit well into their fantasist mind set.

Speaking of fantasy, you gotta wonder if Donnie and Melanie have similar servicing arrangements with their bedrooms opposite like the Underwoods in House of Cards.

Paddyc

The last one cost a fortune with her staffers and demands next to her the current FLOTUS has spent nothing.
Six hours in a hotel in Egypt $95k

The United States Department of State paid a hotel in Cairo nearly a $100,000 for a single day of services during Melania Trump’s trip to Egypt, part of her tour of the African continent, according to a government spending report. According to Quartz, the Semiramis Intercontinental Cairo received $95,050 for “FLOTUS Visit Hotel Rooms” on September 30 from the U.S. Embassy in Cairo.

The hotel features fine dining and “stunning views of the sunset over the Nile” with rooms starting at just $164 per night, and the presidential suite going for $699 per night. But according to a spokesperson for the First Lady, Melania only spent six hours in Cairo, and didn’t spend the night at the Intercontinental.
Day trip to Canada hotel bills $174,000

First Lady Melania Trump ran up a six-figure hotel bill for a one-day trip to Toronto last year, according to federal spending records.

Government spending data show at least six separate Toronto hotel charges ranging from just under $12,000 to nearly $49,000 for a total of roughly $174,000. She did not spend the night.
Flying to hubby from New York $676,000

First lady Melania Trump's flights during a three-month period in early 2017 cost more $676,000 dollars. These flights took place while Melania lived with her son Barron at Trump Tower in New York City before moving into the White House in June.

The cost of these flights, which were conducted by the Air Force, cost about twice as much as former first lady Michelle Obama's annual private travel costs.
Security while living in New York because she couldn't stand being around the bozo between $127,000 and $146,000 a day

Melania's security detail at Trump Tower cost between $127,000 and $146,000 a day.

Although the records request only covers three months of this period, Melania still racked up quite a tab, taking flights between New York, Washington, DC, and Palm Beach, Florida, where she would fly to spend downtime in Trump's Mar-a-Lago club.

dizillusioned

I watched Melania on a trip to see the troops yesterday evening as she was being interviewed. It struck me that she probably is a warm human being, but the way she comes across to me is someone that is in a position she just does not want to be in and is doing the motions.

She is obviously an intelligent woman. However, her "style" is not for me and I cannot say that she is a natural beauty either.

It cannot be easy living with Trump and being married to him. I can imagine him being an overbearing bore... but this woman seems to be able to do her thing, go under the radar and just get on with it.

Fair play to her.

GDPR

What in the name of God has she done to her hair? Put that bottle of Clairol down now, and back slowly away from it.

GDPR

Might be trying to distract from heavy duty botox treatment..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Either that or booze bloat. This really has to be a wig, but who sells wigs that crunchy?

She can't compete with Ivanka, though Ivanka is getting up there in age terms for Der Donald.

petaljam

Am no expert, but think that pic is photoshopped, the hand/wrist connection looks different contrast
The angle of her elbow looks weird too. Who has an elbow that bends sideways from a vertical upper arm like that?
It's also very odd that she is pushed out so completely from the conversation by the male soldier in front of her. Amd what is he doing with his hand? No, I think she has been added into that picture.

GDPR

It's also very odd that she is pushed out so completely by the male soldier in front of her. I think she has been added into that picture.
Yup because unless she took my advice and dyed her hair back to an approximation of the former dye job, then that is a wig.

Also her hand on Donalds back and the hand seemingly swooping towards her from extreme right look like pisspoor photoshop.

Not saying she wasnt actually there, wherever it was, but not in that pose, and with that hair. :)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies