MEP Mick Wallace supports Venezuela's pariah government. Why?

Patslatt1

Has Mick gone closet communist going by his support for the pariah Venezuelan government? He looks a bit crazy in that wooly head of white hair, possibly a mid life crisis!
What motivated his guttersnipe insult of the Venezuelan opposition leader?
I believe that as a bankrupt developer he suffers from envy of those among his former developer associates who have become very rich. His attitude towards them is like the vindictiveness of a defrocked priest. His fantasies about confiscating their property has led him to become a convert to Marxism/closet communism.
Are his constituents aware of his radicalism?

Last edited:

Barroso

So just to clear one thing up - who elected Guaidó to the presidency?
Perhaps the same people who overthrew the Bolivian president Morales and put Jeanine Añez in his place? Currently, efforts are afoot to stop Morales' party from contesting the new elections. This is the sort of democracy we could expect if Guaidó ever got control of Venezuela.

Patslatt1

I feel like repeating Wallace's guttersnipe insult towards your support for Venezuela. Either you are a Marxist/closet communist or incapable of rstional reasoning. If you admitted to the former, you might get respect for honesty. But deceit and lies have always been part of the communist mentality.

Splodge

I feel like repeating Wallace's guttersnipe insult towards your support for Venezuela. Either you are a Marxist/closet communist or incapable of rstional reasoning. If you admitted to the former, you might get respect for honesty. But deceit and lies have always been part of the communist mentality.
You obviously have no problem with American appointed dictators. Are you fascist?

MsDaisyC

Has Mick gone closet communist going by his support for the pariah Venezuelan government? He looks a bit crazy in that wooly head of white hair, possibly a mid life crisis!
I believe that as a bankrupt developer he suffers from envy of those among his former developer associates who have become very rich. His attitude towards them is like the vindictiveness of a defrocked priest. His fantasies about confiscating their property has led him to become a convert to Marxism/closet communism.
What's wrong with supporting a democratically elected government?

Hitchcock

Mods can the dishonest thread title be altered please to reflect the substance of the report and not the bias of the OP author?

Barroso

I don't support any specific -ism, although I openly admit to being left rather than right of centre. Don't feel that I'm letting you in on any secret here - that much would be clear to anyone who has read anything I post on this website.

Regarding Guaidó, he's not the first dictator that the US and elements of the EU have tried to foist on Venezuela. There was a chap back around 2003, I think it was, who mounted a US backed coup that lasted about a week.

Patslatt1

So just to clear one thing up - who elected Guaidó to the presidency?
Perhaps the same people who overthrew the Bolivian president Morales and put Jeanine Añez in his place? Currently, efforts are afoot to stop Morales' party from contesting the new elections. This is the sort of democracy we could expect if Guaidó ever got control of Venezuela.
The democracies in South America and internationally recognise the opposition in Venezuela as the government following the stolen election.Don't muddy the waters with your commie propaganda.

Barroso

The democracies in South America and internationally recognise the opposition in Venezuela as the government following the stolen election.Don't muddy the waters with your commie propaganda.
Democracies like Brazil, whose president jokes about raping women and said that he wanted to come to power in order to set up a dictatorship?
I can see the atraction of a democracy like that for a blueshirt such as yourself.

Patslatt1

I don't support any specific -ism, although I openly admit to being left rather than right of centre. Don't feel that I'm letting you in on any secret here - that much would be clear to anyone who has read anything I post on this website.

Regarding Guaidó, he's not the first dictator that the US and elements of the EU have tried to foist on Venezuela. There was a chap back around 2003, I think it was, who mounted a US backed coup that lasted about a week.
You are a hard left apologist for a caricature of communism. Why don't you contribute to famine relief there instead?

Buchaill Dana

Now I get the hook. Democracy if you get the right answer.

Opposing a coup does not make you a commie. But I think you know that.

Patslatt1

Now I get the hook. Democracy if you get the right answer.

Opposing a coup does not make you a commie. But I think you know that.
So you think the government won the election? Against all the evidence accepted by democracies? Are you being truthful about communism?

Barroso

You are a hard left apologist for a caricature of communism. Why don't you contribute to famine relief there instead?
So you support dictators installed in power by the US and their allies in the EU.
Nice to have that clarified.

Be a dote, would you, and give us a few thoughts on Bolsonaro?

Patslatt1

Democracies like Brazil, whose president jokes about raping women and said that he wanted to come to power in order to set up a dictatorship?
I can see the atraction of a democracy like that for a blueshirt such as yourself.
Unfortunately, corruption and incompetence has led to a voter backlash in democracies that have elected populist aholes in Brazil,Philippines and USA.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies