MI5 and Omagh - The Bomb to End All Bombs?

Bogwarrior

A very interesting article. I have always suspected from day one, that MI5 or agents working for them, engineered Omagh to boost the Provisionals and destroy militant Republicanism. If so, the two blackest days of the Troubles, Dublin/Monaghan, and Omagh, were carried out by the hand of Brit Intelligence. The future Civil action may actually blow up in the States face.
Republicans must also share the blame, for falling into the trap, and lessons must be learnt.

Bogwarrior

DevilsAdvocate said:
Bogwarrior said:
Republicans must also share the blame, for falling into the trap, and lessons must be learnt.
And for setting the bomb.
For over7 years, the public was told that misleading warnings were given by the IRA, regarding Omagh, and that the Crown Forces were unable to locate the car on time. . Now we learn warnings were given with the correct location, but were not relayed by somebody within the Crown Forces. We also learn the car was tracked by a U.S satellite, yet they claim they could'nt find the fcukin car. The Brits wanted dead civilians so they could use the atrocity as a stick to beat dissidents, bring in oppressive legislation, and lock the Provos into the process.
PSF's "No alternative" mantra, only really began after Omagh. This was what MI5 had in it's designs. But they have failed. Militant Republicans stood firm, despite practical internment on both sides of the border. They are actually stronger in the North now, than they were pre Omagh.

Bogwarrior said:
DevilsAdvocate said:
Bogwarrior said:
For over7 years, the public was told that misleading warnings were given by the IRA, regarding Omagh, and that the Crown Forces were unable to locate the car on time. . Now we learn warnings were given with the correct location, but were not relayed by somebody within the Crown Forces. We also learn the car was tracked by a U.S satellite, yet they claim they could'nt find the fcukin car. The Brits wanted dead civilians so they could use the atrocity as a stick to beat dissidents, bring in oppressive legislation, and lock the Provos into the process.
PSF's "No alternative" mantra, only really began after Omagh. This was what MI5 had in it's designs. But they have failed. Militant Republicans stood firm, despite practical internment on both sides of the border. They are actually stronger in the North now, than they were pre Omagh.
Blame who you like, but who set the bomb?

Bogwarrior

DevilsAdvocate said:
Bogwarrior said:
DevilsAdvocate said:
Bogwarrior said:
Blame who you like, but who set the bomb?
Are you slow? Read my previous posts. "Republicans must also share the blame. The IRA admitted their part, acknowledged their role, and apologised to the families, and the 32 CSM has called for an Independant International inquiry, and have met some families of the victims. Those responsible for herding the civilians towards the bomb, have yet to take such a humbled and honest position. Why don't you read the initial post again, my friend, and ask yourself, ..why isn't the British State unable, or unwilling to answer any of the allegations.

Bogwarrior

Just to illustrate my point above, the Omagh Support and Self Help group, which represents families of the victims, recently requested a meeting with MI5 to discuss the issues, in the initial post.
Well, they got their reply today. They are refused a meeting. Indeed, such is the arrogance of the MI5 head, she states she is, "unclear as to why they should wish to meet her." The whole thing stinks to high Heaven.

Worldbystorm

Seems to me the main lesson 'Republicans' must learn is the total tactical, strategic and moral bankruptcy of setting bombs in civilian areas. Or further, the use of the armed struggle in the post-GFA environment.

This is candyfloss - the creation of a vast edifice of a conspiracy which loops back so that MI5 and the British wind up as having co(?)-responsibility for Omagh. Which of course is the only reason an international enquiry is sought by 32CSM, because of a hope that some of the blame will stick to the British. You believe the worst of your opponents and the best of RIRA.

If warnings are given, which are generally non-specific, because after all those planting a bomb don't want to give too much away, it's not conspiracy if they're not relayed correctly. Was the car tracked by a US satellite? Do you know much about satellite surveillance? Do you know how it can be countered even unknowingly?

I don't know Bogwarrior, I admire your loyalty to your cause, but you remind me of Scottish monarchist, still unable to come to terms with the fact there won't be a restoration.

teanganua

Website
www.teanganua.pro.ie
Omagh and Allegations

Two things stink about Omagh:

1 - The bombing

2 - Brian Cowen trying to negotiate a ceasefire in its aftermath.

Sure, MI5 were probably involved. Was our own government too?

Also, the Croat genneral the RIRA sheltered: had he any "Big War" influence on the RIRA? Urging them to follow Croat style ethnic clensing and political intimidation? Maybe he was the MI5 mole, as MI6 and MI5 as well as the CIA helped Croat sepratism in the former Yugosavia.

The Croats and Serbs are closer wthnically than the scots and the Irish, only differerence is religion.

Worldbystorm

Or perhaps the Croatian general was from the New World Order, and arrived in a black helicopter, leased from Area 51.

Meanwhile I don't think it's unlikely that certain members of RIRA were in fact Fine Gael moles who were actually also members of the reorganised IRB sent to restart Collins move on the North some 70 years later.

By the by certain elements inside 32CSM could also have been Zoraostrians, pretending to be Templers from the Priory of Sion.

Bill Clinton was almost cerrtainly directly involved. Probably he drove the car which the satellite saw. But I'd say Peter Mandelsohn was in the passenger seat with his former KGB controller on a mobile (purchased in Newry and effectively untraceable) giving him instructions from Lyndon La Rouche.

Behind him in the back was the Easter Bunny and a group of the fey folk from Rivendell.

Meanwhile in a truck close by was the entire membership of the Libertarianz from New Zealand who were ultimately in control of the operation, as a sort of violence as gesture politics stunt in order to prove the worth of Objectivism.

However...not half a mile away were their old enemies from the ACT party of New Zealand, who in concert with Bin Laden were....

teanganua

Website
www.teanganua.pro.ie
Craot Generals and Little Green Men From Mars

Croat General had influence on both PIRA nad RIRA after they got arms from him. They sheltered him, as well as giving him a position of influence in the movements.

http://www.sundaylife.co.uk/news/story.jsp?story=581882

He was known to disapprove of the "small war" tactics of the IRA, urging Croat style total urban attack and all out conflict.

Hence the suspicion over Omagh.

He was allowed run riot over the border... neither Gardai or RUC tried to catch him... symathising with Croatia as Serbia was an ally of Russia...

Maybe Ante Gotovina was the MI5 mole, as we know the CIA activly helped Croat sepratists before the Yugoslav civil wars...

And the CIA worked with MI5 with Rupert...

Maybe a tad far fetched... but who would have suspected Donaldson with his arm around Bobby Sands himself in Long Kesh?

Dev had it right: little nations should stay out of the affairs of the great. This alliance with the Croats could have backfired on us, as Omagh is worse than Bloody Sunday... its our Srebrenica.

Bogwarrior

Re: Craot Generals and Little Green Men From Mars

teanganua said:
Croat General had influence on both PIRA nad RIRA after they got arms from him. They sheltered him, as well as giving him a position of influence in the movements.

http://www.sundaylife.co.uk/news/story.jsp?story=581882

He was known to disapprove of the "small war" tactics of the IRA, urging Croat style total urban attack and all out conflict.

Hence the suspicion over Omagh.

He was allowed run riot over the border... neither Gardai or RUC tried to catch him... symathising with Croatia as Serbia was an ally of Russia...

Maybe Ante Gotovina was the MI5 mole, as we know the CIA activly helped Croat sepratists before the Yugoslav civil wars...

And the CIA worked with MI5 with Rupert...

Maybe a tad far fetched... but who would have suspected Donaldson with his arm around Bobby Sands himself in Long Kesh?

Dev had it right: little nations should stay out of the affairs of the great. This alliance with the Croats could have backfired on us, as Omagh is worse than Bloody Sunday... its our Srebrenica.
You dare to defy the Bog's logic with a Sunday Life link? WTF has Croatia got to do with this thread. Have you read the initial post. Even the families are gobsmacked at the revelations, yet enlightened ones here prefer to parrot the lies they were told over 7 years ago.
Read again. Michael Mansfield revealed in court, warnings given the exact location were not relayed. This is not what we were told originally. Why were'nt they relayed?

duff

A 'republican' belives the sunday life?

bobbysands81

Worldbystorm said:
Seems to me the main lesson 'Republicans' must learn is the total tactical, strategic and moral bankruptcy of setting bombs in civilian areas. Or further, the use of the armed struggle in the post-GFA environment.

This is candyfloss - the creation of a vast edifice of a conspiracy which loops back so that MI5 and the British wind up as having co(?)-responsibility for Omagh. Which of course is the only reason an international enquiry is sought by 32CSM, because of a hope that some of the blame will stick to the British. You believe the worst of your opponents and the best of RIRA.

If warnings are given, which are generally non-specific, because after all those planting a bomb don't want to give too much away, it's not conspiracy if they're not relayed correctly. Was the car tracked by a US satellite? Do you know much about satellite surveillance? Do you know how it can be countered even unknowingly?

I don't know Bogwarrior, I admire your loyalty to your cause, but you remind me of Scottish monarchist, still unable to come to terms with the fact there won't be a restoration.
Jesus mhate, read about what happened, listen to what the families are saying, look at the evidence, there's only one conclusion - a huge cover-up.

Who were the winners and losers in the Omagh bomb???

Answer that question and in my opinion you're on the right road.

meriwether

bobbysands81 said:
Worldbystorm said:

Jesus mhate, read about what happened, listen to what the families are saying, look at the evidence, there's only one conclusion - a huge cover-up.

Who were the winners and losers in the Omagh bomb???

Answer that question and in my opinion you're on the right road.
One of the winners was the PIRA and SF. By your logic of "look who benefited by a load of dead civilians which created a backlash against dissidents" we must suspect SF of imvolvement and knowledge of this bombing.
But that would be bollix. Im only pointing out where your argument is leading.
The RIRA was severly hampered by the Gardai. Yup, our very own boys in blue. They collared McKevitt, they collared Campbell.
As for British knowledge of this act, I mean come on. Republicans have slaughtered civilians in the past (look what Enniskillen and the Shankill bomb did to IRA support) but they survived. Why would the RIRA be any different? All they had to do was put the head down for 6 months, apologise, and they could well survive as an organisation. If I was an MI5 mandarin, Id say to myself, 'well a Republican atrocity could push the Loyalists to commit an atrocity, which would then lead to the PIRA ending the ceasefire'.
The RIRA ****ed up on their own. Its their fault. Accept it.

bobbysands81

The PIRA don't exist anymore so that's irrelevant.

SF lose out EVERY time something like this happens, guilty by association.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies