Michael Bell RIP

former wesleyan

A mentor to Gilmore eh ? Which bit did he like best.. Northern Protesants should be expelled from Ireland ?

sinsin

A fearless defender of Ireland and its people.
Never forgotten.

former wesleyan

Keep your snide, ignorant comments to yourself; especially on a thread like this.

R.I.P.
Are you another twat in denial about the nature of the beast ? Why should a bigot rest in peace.

collina

Why should a bigot rest in peace.
Ah come on now. Do you want him to "burn in hell"?

There'd be an awful lot of wandering ghosts if no bigot was allowed to rest in peace.

former wesleyan

Ah come on now. Do you want him to "burn in hell"?

There'd be an awful lot of wandering ghosts if no bigot was allowed to rest in peace.
I want Labour Party leaders to refrain from calling an ethno/religious cleanser like Bell "a mentor " and posters with 1798 in their nic to get a grip.

collina

I want Labour Party leaders to refrain from calling an ethno/religious cleanser like Bell "a mentor " and posters with 1798 in their nic to get a grip.
Fair eneogh.

But let God judge the dead.

sic transit

Maybe you should go tell Gilmore himself rather than venting on a thread where posters are offering condolences. But then again that is the class of P.ie betimes. From your general postings thought you had lot more of that than your comments on this thread show.

Last edited:

PostTiger

A simple matter of respect for the recently deceased

Will comment when his family's mourning period is over!
I didn't think the original was disrespectful but that's fair enough & fair play to you.

former wesleyan

Maybe you should go tell Gilmore himself rather than venting on a thread where posters are offering condolences. But then again that is the class of P.ie betimes. From your general postings thought you had lot more of that than your comments on this thread show.
The OP specifically referred to Gilmores statement about Bell being a mentor. The OP politicised the event imo, not me. Gilmore is a hypocrite as he knows fine well what Bell was like, and there was no way he was a mentor to a stickie.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom