Michael Healey Rae suffers another near death experience

stanley

If thats the case then junior has just claimed that Michael Healy Rae abused him when he was a child.

:ROFLMAO:

"The son of Independent Kerry TD Michael Healy-Rae told a recent meeting of the committee he "got a hiding" when he was 16 or 17 years old if he failed to come home at a certain time".

It's quite plainly stated, maybe the Child Protection Agency or the Gardai should step in quickly, such hidings could lead to a damaged adult and may have a role to play in this recent attack, is MHR a fit and proper person to sit in the Dail.

mangaire2

All the newspapers are covering this story, their father, Michael, must be fuming, they will have a great turn-out on the 6th but for all the wrong reasons.
to be fair to Michael Healy Rae - he's not the only TD who had relatives who got into trouble with the law.
I seem to recall that there were a few of FG TDs who had such relatives,
& the relatives in question may have been guilty of more serious offences than the young Healy Raes ??

stanley

to be fair to Michael Healy Rae - he's not the only TD who had relatives who got into trouble with the law.
& the relatives in question may have been guilty of more serious offences than the young Healy Raes ??

Perhaps you are correct but were these relatives raised up to join the family business of politics and thereon claiming expenses and whatever they can get, as far as I can see there are 5 young HRs lining up via the councillor route to run for the Dail, eventually.

One could say MHR does not get a fair crack of the whip.

The OD

Fúck being fair to him, he's a leech and so is his family. I hope the scumbags gets sued into the ground.

Gwannow

I have been to Kerry a few times and most of them have been pleasant and welcoming. I think that the HRs are masterful political players, but I wish that they didn't need to be so arrogant. They actually work for their constituents, and they expect to be reimbursed accordingly by the State. They are bussing people to Belfast for operations against a Health Care debacle here in the Republic. Their strategies are working. How the hell can N.I. do operations faster than our own HSE and we spend overwhelming amounts of money on it here ( I realise of course that most of that money actually doesn't get into front line services)? I suppose I've answered my own question.

Gwannow

It's not only Kerry TDs who scam. Look at Dara Murphy the Cork guy who was claiming Dail expenses for when he wasn't even in the country, He even got himself a nice gig in EU representing a Bulgarian portfolio. Nutso. If you vote for them, then you get them.

culmore

Claiming from your local GAA Club wont go down well in Kerry , but then they are big supporters of
Soccer and Del Boy.

midlander12

I have been to Kerry a few times and most of them have been pleasant and welcoming. I think that the HRs are masterful political players, but I wish that they didn't need to be so arrogant. They actually work for their constituents, and they expect to be reimbursed accordingly by the State. They are bussing people to Belfast for operations against a Health Care debacle here in the Republic. Their strategies are working. How the hell can N.I. do operations faster than our own HSE and we spend overwhelming amounts of money on it here ( I realise of course that most of that money actually doesn't get into front line services)? I suppose I've answered my own question.
They don't 'need' to be, they just are! They are a wealthy family and are not the only TD's who work hard for their constituents, and indeed they have little else to do given that they have religiously avoided any level of actual political responsibility.

New Threads

Most Replies