Michael Healey Rae suffers another near death experience

The OD

Don't count your chickens, sweetheart.
It is not over yet.
Didn't have you pegged for a fan of the extras in Deliverance, Bea?

The OD

I think B is right was chatting one of the FF candidates here this morning who said the poll was laughable as regards DHR .
No idea of the poll but he is a very poor performer in comparison with Michael, he stumbles and mumbles whereas, love him or hate him, Michael is able to get his point across. But then again, considering the fact he was elected in the first place, you are probably right.

Barroso

No idea of the poll but he is a very poor performer in comparison with Michael, he stumbles and mumbles whereas, love him or hate him, Michael is able to get his point across. But then again, considering the fact he was elected in the first place, you are probably right.
Looking at the numbers, he could make it on transfers. He'll pick up all his brother's no 2s, and will pick up bits here and there which will keep him in the running for the last seat, between himself, the 2nd FFer and the Green.

Interestingly, for the third-strongest Gaeltacht county, there is no Gaeltacht candidate here, unlike Donegal and Galway West.

Bea C

Didn't have you pegged for a fan of the extras in Deliverance, Bea?
I bloody amn't, I just don't want us all to be laughing the other sides of our faces this time next week!

The OD

I bloody amn't, I just don't want us all to be laughing the other sides of our faces this time next week!
I'm only messing with you Bea!

;)

The OD

That bastard has no intention of going anywhere.
Be facking hilarious if he got struck by lightening though.

'Sure only God can control the weather....'

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Pretty much part of the tourist scenery down that way for me. Probably a bit too rugged for the gloriousness that is Kerry but sure you can't have everything.

stanley

DHR says something, it has impact, then he apologises, probably quite confident his supporters know he has to do that to be seen to conform.

A great pity the Kerry people are backing him, pity he did not speak out strongly about his nephews behaviour, might have done him some good but then again everyone knows the HRs speak with forked tounge.

stanley

"Michael Healy Rae added that the next government need to “learn from mistakes of past” stating that people felt left behind by those in power the last nine years".

Motormouth Michael would be best serving the Kerry people by resigning his seat and turn his hand into being a proper father rather than the whole pretence of him as a politician, enriching himself at every hand's turn, his sons arrogance and attitudes were exposed recently by a Judge, verdict was damning, Michael accepts no blame, how long before these pair of prlcks want to go for what they obviously feel is their "inheritance".

Gwannow

"Michael Healy Rae added that the next government need to “learn from mistakes of past” stating that people felt left behind by those in power the last nine years".
Nor mentioning, of course, that he supported the government parties with his votes all those years.

LISTOWEL MAN

with 14 TDs and three senators, Martin McGuinness was three short of the required twenty Oireachtas members to become a presidential candidate then four TDs agreed to nominate McGuinness

- Michael Healy-Rae
- Tom Fleming
- Luke 'Ming' Flanagan
- Finian McGrath

with the kerry accent and the little hat Michael Healy Rae would have you believe he is an ordinary decent man who stands up to the government , a man who hates to see people blaggarded then he helps a senior IRA member run for president

the IRA were basically mafia , how did McGuinness become a senior member?
What did McGuinness do to make them respect him so much?

We've all seen documentaries and movies about the mafia where thugs get "made" because they have committed a crime that impresses their so called boss

That same crime guarantees their silence if they ever thought of testifying , when asked about the IRA McGuinness said i regret "none of it"

Martin McGuinness ordered Enniskillen , 11 defenceless people murdered , was that blaggarding?

stanley

"Mr Healy-Rae says his business plans didn't go ahead and he has raised local concerns at what he described as "poor consultation" over the plans to house asylum seekers at the former hotel".

Simple really, things did not go MHR's way (poor consultation) and he could not get on another one of the State's tits.

MHR would be doing a better job for the State by being a proper father and controlling his sons particularly from visitors to the area, the locals seem to get them a wide berth.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies