Michael Moore - "Prepare to impeach Trump"

robut

Michael Moore we all probably know was shouting for Hillary. In the main I think it was via anyone but Trump where he was concerned.

Michael has been writing posts on his public Facebook page ( no need to be on Facebook to see it ) called "To Do Kists" after Trump got elected:

Morning After To-Do List & Day Two's To-Do List

Go here - https://www.facebook.com/mmflint/

Scroll down a bit for the Morning After To-Do List , the Day Two's To-Do List is at the top for now ( https://www.facebook.com/mmflint/posts/10153915876426857 ).

LOTS TO TALK ABOUT HERE. The one that hit me straight away was NO. 2 on Day Two's To-Do List:

2. Prepare to impeach Trump. Just as the Republicans were already planning to do with President Hillary from Day One, we must organize the apparatus that will bring charges against him when he violates his oath and breaks the law -- and then we must remove him from office.
Moore seems to be getting more forthright even on day two. He also has videos on his page from the protests he has joined.

With respect to impeach Trump a comment said what crossed my mind too:

There's a plan 2b. for Mike Pence I hope?
If the Donald got impeached should Pence go too? Judging by alot of the comments many fear Pence more than Trump. One saying:

I fear Pence a hell of a lot more than trump after what he has done in Indiana.
im behind the curveball where Pence is concerned - What happened in indiana?

Any way this is just more fallout. Moore has some other interesting points in both to-do-lists. I will leave that for others here to pick their favourite if any. Probably more MOORE to-do-lidtd over next while.

BTW is Moore whipping up a potential fightnight between Pro & Anti trumpeters??

'orebel

Michael Moore we all probably know was shouting for Hillary. In the main I think it was via anyone but Trump where he was concerned.

Michael has been writing posts on his public Facebook page ( no need to be on Facebook to see it ) called "To Do Kists" after Trump got elected:

Scroll down a bit for the Morning After To-Do List , the Day Two's To-Do List is at the top for now ( https://www.facebook.com/mmflint/posts/10153915876426857 ).

LOTS TO TALK ABOUT HERE. The one that hit me straight away was NO. 2 on Day Two's To-Do List:

Moore seems to be getting more forthright even on day two. He also has videos on his page from the protests he has joined.

If the Donald got impeached should Pence go too? Judging by alot of the comments many fear Pence more than Trump. One saying:

Any way this is just more fallout. Moore has some other interesting points in both to-do-lists. I will leave that for others here to pick their favourite if any. Probably more MOORE to-do-lidtd over next while.

Think Moore was very much a Sanders voter

Truth.ie

I dont think I can cope with 4 years of this whinging, Facebook memes everyday and constant mopery.
Michael Moore is worth 50 million dollars.
The type of people who voted for Trump are the working class that Moore used to champion.

farnaby

when he violates his oath and breaks the law
What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Must commit right now to a vigorous fight (including civil disobedience, if necessary)
What happened to "when they go low, we go high"?

robut

Yes - But when it was down to Clinton or Trump he did some theatre nights in Trumpland doing a show on why trumpeters should vote for Hillary, that was all i meant ..

captain obvious

He signed into law legislation approved by the state legislature to allow companies to discriminate based on religious beliefs. The act had to be amended a week later (I think) because of outcry to protect some minorities (LGBT ?).

Hitchcock

He was but he rowed in behind Clinton when the DNC organised to block Saunders.

Yes.

Let's prepare to impeach Trump.

Now, what exactly has he done to warrant impeachment when he hasn't even started his presidency?

robut

Yes.

Let's prepare to impeach Trump.

Now, what exactly has he done to warrant impeachment when he hasn't even started his presidency?
Maybe Moore is expecting Trump to stay on form - a leopard doesnt change its spots type thinking - and that at some point he will do something or alot of things that would merit impeachment. So rather than waiting for the mpment .. be on Impeachment watch from the get go?? Thats my reading of it ..

GDPR

The man hasnt even been sworn in yet. Exactly what will this indictment be based on?

And how does Moore think he will get it past a Republican Congress and Senate?

L'Chaim

Now I'm not a Trump supporter by any means, but he won. people need to get over it and accept he won. All this "he's not my president" and "prepare to impeach Trump" is a waste of energy and time.

Franzoni

Moore is past his sell by date a bit like techno music...

The show he did that was on Channel 4 the other night was one of the most fawning and embarrassing pieces of árse licking i think i've ever witnessed...maybe he was hoping for a job in the White house off Hilary if she got in... ..

I agree with one thing though...that Pence fella looks likes real nasty piece of work....better hope Trump doesn't have a banger from the pressure of his new job....never thought i'd be saying that.......:lol:

robut

I agree with one thing though...that Pence fella looks likes real nasty piece of work....better hope Trump doesn't have a banger from the pressure of his new job....never thought i'd be saying that.......:lol:
Hey Franzoni. From my very recent reading about Pence Im beginning to totally agree with you.

I will leave it to you to start a PENCE thread here? - I am surprised it hasnt happened here yet :D

silverharp

You cant stump the Trump, his VP will then be P ,bible thumping Pence . Think on it! :D Trump is playing 4D chess when everyone else is playing tiddly winks

Franzoni

Hey Franzoni. From my very recent reading about Pence Im beginning to totally agree with you.

I will leave it to you to start a PENCE thread here? - I am surprised it hasnt happened here yet :D

No interest TBH Robut ...anyways there is enough shíte on the front page about Donald Trump and what he's going to do without me adding my inane rambling to it....:)

The wooden planks have made their decision....they bought it...they own it.....:cool:

GJG

Website
blog.hereshow.ie
I dont think I can cope with 4 years of this whinging, Facebook memes everyday and constant mopery.
The type of people who voted for Trump are the working class that Moore used to champion.

It is simply false to say that Trump-voting was associated with lower income levels. Broken by income, Clinton performed best in the lowest sector (<$30k, 53 per cent).

GDPR

I never liked him because of his opposition to Gun Rights and his Zionism which are major turn offs for me.

The American Left with its celebration of weakness and victimhood as well as demonization of the white working class (it has to be said and Im far from having any sympathy with the "Men's Rights Movement", particularly its males) has polluted the British one since the eclipse of the Trade Union movement making it ineffective and has gained an unhealthy influence over the Shinners (for supposed militant Irish nationalists they seem extremely tied into the Anglosphere in a way that neither Pearse or Connolly were). The only people politically I have any real respect for in the USA are the more intelligent Paleo-Conservatives who have a social conscience; men like Pat Buchanan and E Michael Jones.

The man hasnt even been sworn in yet. Exactly what will this indictment be based on?

And how does Moore think he will get it past a Republican Congress and Senate?
It's up there with Trump's threat to indict Clinton.

'orebel

Jaysus! I just scanned his wiki page. He's some piece of work and definitely worth a thread - or two!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies