• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Sinnfein1916

The sooner FF are electorally destroyed the better for Ireland even If It's FG who electorally benefit from their demise. FF deserved to have zero seats in 2011 after bankrupting the country in 2008.

Most young people absolutely despise them which is excellent news as well.

SuirView

The sooner FF are electorally destroyed the better for Ireland even If It's FG who electorally benefit from their demise. FF deserved to have zero seats in 2011 after bankrupting the country in 2008.

Most young people absolutely despise them which is excellent news as well.
SF leader MaryLou wanted to enter government in the 26 after the last election.
With whom?
This will be good!

SuirView

Not as good as FF entering government with FG. FG will do for FF what the Stickies did for Labour. At that point it will be FG against everyone else. Unless of course if Mehole shits the bed hard enough to destroy both sets of traitors at the same time.

This will be good.
You still are ashamed to even post about SF!
Who did MaryLou want to form a government with after the last election in the 26?

Disabled guy

Oooo... Please let it be Donnelly...
Donnelly is bit like gimmore of ex labour disbanding from one party to another hoping to bring it down from inside.

He was bonkers re trampoline which I thought he lost it. He was wooden filled with management buzz speak.

His speciality I think not sure was health management.

Him or Harris, which was worse innit ?

SuirView

Ashamed?

To answer your question though and to put your gombeenism into the light. I don't know and I couldn't give a fcuk.
The funny thing is,
You didn't answer the question!
Try again,
Thanks!

peader odonnell

At last I'm convinced of FFs demise, a lifelong FF stalwart said to me" We are finished, its all over"

StormWarning

I thought Martin would, post this poll, have come out battling on This Week proclaiming he has a vision and we'll emerge stronger etc from this pandemic. And in tandem with Coveney admonishing Johnson and the Brexit delusion.
Instead he's hibernating and Simon's performance on Marr woukd only have cemented the view that FG are the responsible, sole masters at the stern.

RockofCashel highilhted FG are preparing for a GE, probably to escape a rudderless FF who association with would eventually drag the blueshirts asunder. If that's the case FF will want a new, more appealing leader consolidated before its veyond salvaging.

SuirView

I did answer your question. And your ignorance as to that shows your IQ and probably why you use your tongue as toilet paper for FF.

You like that taste don't you?

You're welcome.
You replied but didn't answer!
You do know the difference, don't you?
Finally,
Are you ashamed to tell us who you vote for?
Thanks.

Seán E. Ryan

You replied but didn't answer!
You do know the difference, don't you?
Finally,
Are you ashamed to tell us who you vote for?
Thanks.
How I exercise my vote is none of your business. But let me sooth your noisy mind. I've never once voted for a SF candidate in any election. Not that it would alter my ability to comment on social issues if I had.

So as you can see I did answer your question first time round. You not liking the answer is hardly the same as me not answering.

Now away with you. Go find emperor, you've got babies to make.

SuirView

How I exercise my vote is none of your business. But let me sooth your noisy mind. I've never once voted for a SF candidate in any election. Not that it would alter my ability to comment on social issues if I had.

So as you can see I did answer your question first time round. You not liking the answer is hardly the same as me not answering.

Now away with you. Go find emperor, you've got babies to make.
I asked you who you vote for,
You replied and told me who you don't vote for!
Why?

Seán E. Ryan

I asked you who you vote for,
You replied and told me who you don't vote for!
Why?
Initially you wanted me to guess as to who SF wanted to go into government with. And you've been moving the goalposts since then as to the nature of that question.

Why all the personal questions?

It's not like I respect either your opinion or lack of an intellect in the first instance.

What do I get out of dancing to you tune?

That was a rhetorical question. The answer to which is that emotion you like to project onto others: shame.

Have a conversation or don't have a conversation. All the same to me. I'll not respect you either way. You're the gobshite I clatter across the back of the head as I pass you. Not cause it's easy or because you're stupid. It's because you're the sorriest excuse for a troll I've ever encountered and I've encountered plenty.

yosef shompeter

Well let me say this. I listened to the triple speechifying of Mícheál, Leo and the Green fellow on the new Covid plan. well let me said it came across as something from way back at school multiplied by 3... such a long -winded thaing.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom