• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

redneck

he's dead right
Given S.F history, it was probably the right call to make to not include them in Govt talks. Last time. It is not prudent for FF to ignore the 530,000 S.F voters if they ever want to rise again in the polls. They are at 4% in Dublin in the latest one. I don't necesserily belive the poll is right. But FF are well behind both FG and SF in Dublin.
FF may aswell start merger talks with Fine Gael if they will not talk to Sinn Féin imho.

Lumpy Talbot

Top Poster Of Month
Twitter
No
Thought that was FFGs job.

Expose the lot of them

Well let me say this. I listened to the triple speechifying of Mícheál, Leo and the Green fellow on the new Covid plan. well let me said it came across as something from way back at school multiplied by 3... such a long -winded thaing.
"the green fellow",at the press conference? Who was that? The sleeping cyclist is isolating and did not appear, not that he was missed.

yosef shompeter

Laughs....
I don't recall who the Tánaiste of the Green party is. Let me emphasize that I think that the greens really do have an important message. If we don't figure out the emissions and climate problem this place will end up like Venus, Mars or Mercury.
I was venting my spleen on the long drawn-out speeches given by Mícheál, Leo and ummm… I don't know his name. One long speech might be bad (and unnecessarily tim-consuming). Three long speeches shows that the govt have got massive communication difficulties.

SuirView

Initially you wanted me to guess as to who SF wanted to go into government with. And you've been moving the goalposts since then as to the nature of that question.

Why all the personal questions?

It's not like I respect either your opinion or lack of an intellect in the first instance.

What do I get out of dancing to you tune?

That was a rhetorical question. The answer to which is that emotion you like to project onto others: shame.

Have a conversation or don't have a conversation. All the same to me. I'll not respect you either way. You're the gobshite I clatter across the back of the head as I pass you. Not cause it's easy or because you're stupid. It's because you're the sorriest excuse for a troll I've ever encountered and I've encountered plenty.
You’ve an average of over two posts a week on this site!
What a guy.
You’re on about clattering me across the back of the head!
Tough lad,
On the internet!
Couldn’t make it up!
Thanks.

Seán E. Ryan

You’ve an average of over two posts a week on this site!
What a guy.
You’re on about clattering me across the back of the head!
Tough lad,
On the internet!
Couldn’t make it up!
Thanks.
That's probably the first time you've not solicited personal information like some internet weirdo.

The horrific internet assault has changed you.

You're welcome.

de valera's' giddy goat

It has been a complete and utter shambles of a week for Martin, his premiership is in tatters with the Dublin lockdown which is a level 3 but in reality a level 4 in certain items. Dublin restaurants and pubs will go to the wall out of no fault of their own.

SuirView

That's probably the first time you've not solicited personal information like some internet weirdo.

The horrific internet assault has changed you.

You're welcome.
You seem to be very knowledgable on the “internet weirdo“ claim!
Also, you post about a “horrific internet assault”!
What a guy!

Now, back on track.
You posted who you don’t vote for.
However,
You were asked who you do vote for?
Are you ashamed to answer?
Thanks.

SuirView

It has been a complete and utter shambles of a week for Martin, his premiership is in tatters with the Dublin lockdown which is a level 3 but in reality a level 4 in certain items. Dublin restaurants and pubs will go to the wall out of no fault of their own.
In your opinion,
What should he have done?
Thanks

Catapulta

Martin is a Born Again Blueshirt!

He just won't admit it ... 🥶

parentheses

Micheal Martin has a record of gaslighting and manipulating his party.

But it looks like he is out of excuses now. One or two more bad opinion polls and it could be over for him.

jmcc

Micheal Martin has a record of gaslighting and manipulating his party.

But it looks like he is out of excuses now. One or two more bad opinion polls and it could be over for him.
Most of the polls showing FF at or near 10% have been using broadly the same methodology of telephone/online polling. The last poll that used face to face polling (B&A) showed FF slightly higher than the other polls. The big difference was the F2F polling. Now with Dublin in lockdown again, F2F polling may not be as effective in the next few weeks. This means that the next polls will revert to telephone/online polling and thus provide a kind of perfect storm for leath-taoiseach Mehole. With those polls showing FF at 10% or below 10%, Mehole could be history by Christmas along with the FFG coalition. He got to be leath-taoiseach but at the cost of the Fianna Fail party.

Seán E. Ryan

You seem to be very knowledgable on the “internet weirdo“ claim!
Also, you post about a “horrific internet assault”!
What a guy!

Now, back on track.
You posted who you don’t vote for.
However,
You were asked who you do vote for?
Are you ashamed to answer?
Thanks.
For a brief moment you came out of it. Like that film "Awakenings."

And it's back to the soliciting for personal information.

Pity you won't come out for a chat. Instead of this crap.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom