• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Millward Brown - FF 29%, FG 25%, SF 20%, Lab 9%, Ind 17%

Sierra

Millward Brown - FF 29%, FG 25%, SF 20%, Lab 9%, Ind 16%

The Sunady Independent are carrying a Millward Brown opinion poll tomorrow with the the following figures:

FF 29% +6%
FG 25% +1%
SF 20% -1%
Lab 9% -2%
Ind 16% -4%

Make of it what you will.

@paraicgallagher: The @Millward_Brown #poll @thesundayindo FF 29 / FG 25 / SF 20 / OTH 16 / LAB 09
https://twitter.com/paraicgallagher/status/312987318485139456

Party leaders satisfaction rates can be read here:

https://twitter.com/paraicgallagher/status/312988384048062464/photo/1

(Satisfied / Dissatisfied)

Micheál Martin - 36% / 47%
Gerry Adams - 28% / 53%
Enda Kenny - 26% / 64%
Eamon Gilmore - 17% / 69%

Last edited:

Mrwoody

Wow another poll there should be a poll on having polls at this stage.

Dame_Enda

Michael Martin satisfaction at 36%.

Including DKs, 32% are DK.

sport02

Lab under 10% could be the focus point but FF ahead of the 3% margin for error point is prob more news worthy.

Last edited:

Mattarigna

MacO'velli

Seems to be a drift away from Independents and smaller parties, Although one might think Mings carryon might be relevant to this, I doubt the poll was taken after it all came out.

Skyrocket

Significant improvement in economy is needed if FG-Lab is to get re-elected in 2016.

My prediction of FG-Lab-Inds to make up next government stands as I think things will have improved sufficiently to see them through.

Property tax, pay cuts in public sector, closure of Garda stations and abortion are the main issues hitting FG-Lab support at the moment.

ItsEvolution

Significant improvement in economy is needed if FG-Lab is to get re-elected in 2016.

My prediction of FG-Lab-Inds to make up next government stands as I think things will have improved sufficiently to see them through.

Property tax, pay cuts in public sector, closure of Garda stations and abortion are the main issues hitting FG-Lab support at the moment.
You are a bit delusional

Tony Soprano

If the voters are genuinely returning to FF, then they deserve EVERY BIT OF HARDSHIP that this Govt is forced to implement as A RESULT OF FIANNA FAIL DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY...

A lot done, more to do.....

Analyzer

The Sunady Independent are carrying a Millward Brown opinion poll tomorrow with the the following figures:

FF 29%
FG 25%
SF 20%
Lab 9%
Ind 16%

Make of it what you will.

https://twitter.com/paraicgallagher/status/312987318485139456

Party leaders satisfaction rates can be read here:

https://twitter.com/paraicgallagher/status/312988384048062464/photo/1

(Satisfied / Dissatisfied)

Micheál Martin - 36% / 47%
Gerry Adams - 28% / 53%
Enda Kenny - 26% / 64%
Eamon Gilmore - 17% / 69%
Well...it looks as if finally Dicey Reilly, Big Fill, and Bullshatter have achieved something, in power.......

Sack the three stooges.

If the government run Irish banks writes down INM's debt, giving a de facto digout to three tax non-doms owning INM shares, then FG will sink further.

At this stage even sticking Gay Mitchell back into the closet, out of sight, will not be enough to arrest a decline in satisfaction.

tigerben

Just to see labour under 10% has made my weekend, the drink will taste sweeter tomorrow because of it .

White Horse

We also have to hear what policies the FF-SF alternative would implement.

Dame_Enda

I think the PS vote is abandoning Labour and returning to FF which gave them the wasteful, inefficient, unfair Croke Park 1 Agreement in the first place.

However it will be interesting to see whether Labour stands by CPA2 in this context. The patriotic thing would be to do so.

Again the question of abortion hovers over this poll in terms of the longterm movement away from FG - notwithstanding FG's 1% rise in this poll.

Northtipp

Labour are boloxed. Technical word I know but hey it's appropriate. I'd say Eammo should get wing mirrors fitted to see the knives from behind,

sport02

An election today,tomorrow,next week,next month, whenever, Labour will take an almight blow.
But Give me more Gilmore,Rabbitte,Howlin and Quinn have had their ministerial posts/cars/pay/pensions and bums on the seats of the other side of Leinster house. If you were to listen to Howlin, it was a tough decision, my heart bleeds, Lab in single digits:D