• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Millward Brown Poll - FG 24% (-1%) FF 23% (-4) SF 21% (+1) LB 11% (-2%) Ind 22% (+6)

Tough Paddy

Fine Gael still top of the pile!

slippy wicket

Normal service reestablished.

I would expect the gov to be down due to the unavoidable effects of austerity , but I guess this shows the paucity of the oppo benches.

Nordie Northsider

Wake me up when Labour finally dip into single figures.

Shqiptar

Still over three years to the general election. I know this stuff gives us something to graze on in the meantime but the level of obsessing that these polls get is a wee bit overdone.

tigerben

Labour at 11% , delighted , the further they fall the better. Nothing really between FG, FF and SF , soon like the Sterling and euro they'll be Parity!

brim4brim

Funny that this isn't making the news on RTE like the one where FF moved up did...

Anyway my opinion is the government got a bounce out of a drop in unemployment.

kbcav

Only 3 per cent between fg ff and sf and the comeback is well and truly over for ratface and the ratpack.Excellent news.

IrishWelshCelt

SF will be happy they're holding steady now in the twenties, Labour are doomed for single figures.

CarnivalOfAction

Normal service reestablished.

I would expect the gov to be down due to the unavoidable effects of austerity , but I guess this shows the paucity of the oppo benches.
Only the FFailure part [down 4% - they came up with FG/LP's policies after all]; SF & Indos up 7%.

Last edited:

IrishWelshCelt

Funny that this isn't making the news on RTE like the one where FF moved up did...

Anyway my opinion is the government got a bounce out of a drop in unemployment.
It is actually, the article was published 2 minutes before it appeared on RTE news at 6pm.

ruserious

When SF nua comes to the fore, expect them to get to the high 20's. When that is, is anybody's guess.