• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Ming's Children Teased

Hitch 22

Ming complains his children are being teased about dress row - National News - Independent.ie

If your children were being teased at school because of your refusal to grow up, who would you blame?
What a stupid question!

The kids who are teasing your kids of course.
And the parents of those kids or the teachers in their schools if they don't put a stop to the teasing.
You think it is acceptable for kids to teased because of their parents?

This is where teasing ends:

Skyrocket

Big mistake for him to bring publicity on his children so he can use them to erroneously attack Sean Barrett.

EoinMag

Ming complains his children are being teased about dress row - National News - Independent.ie

If your children were being teased at school because of your refusal to grow up, who would you blame?
What are you on about? The way you dress has sod all to do with how mature you are.

I work in the tech industry, some of the most intelligent switched on people in this industry are let's say "unconventional".

Unfortunately the gullible public are suckers for spivs in suits who tell lies behind their silk ties.

Teabag

Clanrickard

What are you on about? The way you dress has sod all to do with how mature you are. .
Yes it does. Having the emotional intelligence to know what to wear and when is part of being an adult.

milestogo

Should women not wear a business suit?
Sex discrimination and all that?

corporal punishment

He's right to stand up for himself. WTF is a dress code for anyway. Bob Dylan sang about the criminals in their suits and ties. Rock on Ming, your twice the man that some of those FG and labour shleeveens are anyway,

Clanrickard

dgl

What a stupid question!

And the parents of those kids or the teachers in their schools if they don't put a stop to the teasing.

Didn't take long to bring up the Nazis, did it!?

EoinMag

Is this all you have against Ming?

If so, you are a tool. These suited bastards in the Dail are destroying our country and you start a thread on this?

It's no wonder this country is so screwed, all it takes to convince the general gobshyte is a suit, rare stuff that Ming has like integrity is not valued.

Any prat can wear a suit.

Clanrickard

ruserious

[video=youtube;L3leL6D-DQw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3leL6D-DQw[/video]

dgl

What are you on about? The way you dress has sod all to do with how mature you are.

I work in the tech industry, some of the most intelligent switched on people in this industry are let's say "unconventional".

Unfortunately the gullible public are suckers for spivs in suits who tell lies behind their silk ties.
If I worked in the tech industry I'd dress like you too, but not if I was a TD or a salesman, or a doctor, or a Garda, ....

Horses for courses...

Clanrickard

What a stupid question!

You really are a plank for putting that up.

Hitch 22

Karma is a bitch!

[video=youtube;cjMgrz3mX-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjMgrz3mX-o[/video]

EoinMag

If I worked in the tech industry I'd dress like you too, but not if I was a TD or a salesman, or a doctor, or a Garda, ....

Horses for courses...
If we had a few more like Ming to balance out the cute hoors in suits we'd be in a much better place.

His constituents are happy with him, I'd be pretty sure he'll be elected as long as he runs because the people who matter to him "get" him.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies