Minister O'Cuiv blames God and urges prayer to solve economic woes

What the Fug

Dermot Morgan was be agitating like feck to be resurrected with material like this knocking about

Asparagus

Dermot Morgan was be agitating like feck to be resurrected with material like this knocking about
Fr Ted never had as ridiculous a statement as we are hearing from the Gombeens -

We might solve our economic woes by syndicating a sit com of actual government footage....

Arracht

Prayer - a method for deluding yourself into thinking you're helping while actually doing ************************ all.

H.R. Haldeman

************************************g stupid ************************************g gombeen mother************************************g ************************s. Prayer? Not everything in government control? ************************************g ************************s. Jesus Christ. Tuam ************************************g Herald ahoy. ************************************g sickening ************************s.

FrankSpeaks

The man is an idiot if he believes that prayer is going to make a blind bit of difference.

kevmac

I think he is speaking to people like me who are unemployed and are on job seekers. Sadly prayers will not buy nappies for my kids after this budget.

Grumpy Jack

Cunas, everyone - we don't want the rest of the world hearing about this. We've suffered enough humiliation before the world already - Cowen, Lenihan, JHR, Lowry and now Dev Og. Will someone please think of the children...

Arracht

I think he is speaking to people like me who are unemployed and are on job seekers. Sadly prayers will not buy nappies for my kids after this budget.
That shows a terrible lack of faith. I hope you get burned as a witch.

Asparagus

We'll be dancing at the crossroads before you know it lads....

bm42

He's obviously angling for a place on the front bench of a Mary Hannifan led Fianna Fail.

We could however start a mantra for those inclined to prayer...

Turn away from Fianna Fail and be faithful to the Country

The Nal

We're all going to heaven lads, wheyyyy!

oceanclub

Website
oceanclub.blogspot.com
I'm sure that Eamon O'Cuiv sincerely believes that God is on Fianna Fail's side.

P.

sking81

I'll be praying alright-outside the Dail on the 7th that this budget doesnt pass. O'Cuiv and his ilk are finished, its clear now its simply a matter of when.

ocoonassa

Isn't it great to have people in power who believe that a Jewish Sky Fairy will intercede in our affairs? Where do we get them from?

Daisy Duke

O'Cuiv is the worst son of a bitch FFailer there is. A snake during the bubble times, and a fool during all times.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies