Missing Child Dublin (Clontarf area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceGoalie

...different planet...

The school has since released a statement saying the young boy had been found safe and well.
Exp;ain how his school bag might have ended up at the edge of Edenmore. If the name Zambra rings a bell that is. If he was in a car, how did the bag end up dumped? The Gardai are probably on to it.

The Field Marshal

What age was this kid and what was all the panic?

PeaceGoalie

ruserious

Mods close this thread before any more spas add to it.

Jack Walsh

Impossible. I just spoke to someone involved in the school. To get a bus (or two) or Dart to where his bag was would involved a long walk, more so for a kid his age. Cutting through St Anne's Park (a long walk), he'd still have to come over the far end and cut across the busy Howth Road. And to begin all that from his school.
As Zambras were involved, we can be sure there are violent domestic issues (think Pearse McAuley etc). Where the bag was dropped leads a trail leading into several Apache lands: Harmo, Edenmore-Millwood-Darndale, or onwards to Coolock ,Balymun etc
I'm sorry but you are a f*cking idiot

The Field Marshal

Mods close this thread before any more spas add to it.
Why do want the thread closed?

think the thread should stay open as it concerns many matters of public interest.

PeaceGoalie

I'm sorry but you are a f*cking idiot
I don't want the sympathy of a PIRA apologist. Your post above gives no context, just your uninformed opinion. I actually know the area very well. And unlike you and the PIRA lot, I spotted the Zambra connection immediately even thoughI was heading out

think the thread should stay open as it concerns many matters of public interest.
The PIRA Army Council want it closed for some reason. Where there is crime, there is PIRA

Jack Walsh

I don't want the sympathy of a PIRA apologist. Your post above gives no context, just your uninformed opinion. I actually know the area very well. And unlike you and the PIRA lot, I spotted the Zambra connection immediately even thoughI was heading out

The PIRA Army Council want it closed for some reason. Where there is crime, there is PIRA
You are a roaring ************************************g idiot and a fantasist.

Apache country?

Edenmore and Harmonstown.

The kid's name is Zambra so you just assume his family are criminals or that the incident is related to criminality.
Roaring idiot

Stephanie Roche, wonder football goal lady
Remember her

Stephanie Roche

Is her partner of seven years Dean Zambra also a criminal?

Sorry "a crim wanted by the filth for an inside job in Apache land"

You absolute clown

Old Mr Grouser

You're right.

Whatever happened he did go missing in suspicious circumstances.

Whether or not there's a need for further criminal enquiries we don't know; but there's always a need to look at how the 'hue and cry' went, and how it might be improved for the next time that it's needed.

Watcher2

Exp;ain how his school bag might have ended up at the edge of Edenmore. If the name Zambra rings a bell that is. If he was in a car, how did the bag end up dumped? The Gardai are probably on to it.
WTF??? Maybe he just went on the mitch. Frankly, its none of our business. This thread was opened to help in the search. The search is now over. He was found and apparently safe and well. If not safe and well, the proper authorities (which don't include p.ie or PeaceGoalie) so it should end here.

bonkers

People shouldn't reply to Peace Goalie. If that family ever see that post they could take him to the cleaners.

The Field Marshal

You are the only one saying someone or other was involved. Kid was found. End of discussion really.
But why was there such a hullabaloo?

9 year old kids sometimes mitch from school .
Was this possibility ruled out immediately?

He also I assume had a mobile phone that could be tracked.

Watcher2

But why was there such a hullabaloo?

9 year old kids sometimes mitch from school .
Was this possibility ruled out immediately?

He also I assume had a mobile phone that could be tracked.
The hullabaloo was that a young kid went missing but his school bag was found discarded so the alarm bells went up. The OP (since changed) posted a plea for help from a facebook page and a picture of the kid. Young boy, missing, people want to help as they can imagine how distraught they themselves would be if their own kid went missing, mitching or otherwise.

Don't know about the phone. My own 9 year old does not have one.

Watcher2

This time the child has been found alive and, hopefully, unharmed.

But next time?
Oh right, p.ie will rush to the rescue and save the day..... if we only get to the bottom of todays shenanigans.

You were talking about nonsense, weren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies