Missing Members in FG, 10,000 Paper Members! any thoughts?

Degeneration X

FG the half mounted gentry of Ireland, all the arrogance of parish pump bullies, fit to bury children in septic tanks and export other people's children as a means of social engineering.
Such role models as bank defaulted Garret and papal knight Bruton
Don't forget Lowry a true role model for our children.

Franzoni

Is there such a lack of interest in joining political parties or are they selective in who they let in...?

Degeneration X

Is there such a lack of interest in joining political parties or are they selective in who they let in...?
They are desperate for people to join, but when they do they find it impossible to retain them which is why FG is shy of 10000 members as regards to five or six years ago.

tipofdiceberg

Several years FG said they had over 35,000 paid up members. Now we are told its just over 20,000. What i would like to know is for somebody to explain how 15,000 people disappeared since 2011?
Also it seems to me that the 10,000 paid members are just paper members again is the party membership dying?
To finish the membership who did turn up did not want Leo Varadker as leader, this was ignored by the TDs who voted him, yet again ignoring the wishes of the membership. I for one are looking forward for these "Judas" TDs to ask for help near the next GE and we will tell them to go to hell.
It's no wonder when 350 of them may have died due to just one of their own party's policies.
The Irish Examiner reports that doctors reckon 350 deaths are down to the trolley crisis.

hiding behind a poster

It's no wonder when 350 of them may have died due to just one of their own party's policies.
The Irish Examiner reports that doctors reckon 350 deaths are down to the trolley crisis.
And all 350 were FG members? At least that theory debunks much of the other nonsense found on this site.

wexfordman

Did the same guy count the membership as counted the number of Garda breath tests ?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies