Missing student Jastine Valdez

• Thread starter Deleted member 51920
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 51920

Jastine Valdez a 24 year old student was last seen near Eniskerry being forced into a Nissan jeep.
A shoot out happened in Cherrywood this evening in which a man was critically injured
Meanwhile there is no news on Jastine's whereabouts
Any info to Bray Garda Station at 01 -6665300

razorblade

Very sad especially so soon after the brutal murder of Ana Kriegel that another young woman dissappears lets hope that she's found safe and well but its unfortunately looking very bleak.

danger here

Lad is named already, 'happily married' two kids from Bray, makes you wonder.

D

Deleted member 51920

Very sad especially so soon after the brutal murder of Ana Kriegel that another young woman dissappears lets hope that she's found safe and well but its unfortunately looking very bleak.
Yes - unbelievably that Ana should have been murdered only yesterday
Absolutely horrific whats going on

Half Nelson

Why was the chief suspect shot dead if police had the drop on him? I know it's early but this sounds like a clusterfk.
I hope I'm wrong.

danger here

Any link to that?
I'm not posting here for obvious reasons but boards.ie has it around page 25 to 30. Think some of the rag tabloids have named him as well. Same name as a famous cognac brand or IT journo.

HenryHorace

I'm not posting here for obvious reasons but boards.ie has it around page 25 to 30. Think some of the rag tabloids have named him as well. Same name as a famous cognac brand or IT journo.
Boards.ie is full of know it all's and cranks. Wouldn't believe a word any of them say.

Let's just wait and see what the Gardai say about the suspect.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies