Missing student Jastine Valdez

• Thread starter Deleted member 51920
  • Start date

ruserious

Who is he? Should I know him?
Unless you know any Mark Hennessy's from Bray, no. His picture is circulating online. If same guy, looks like a creepier version of the founder of Libertas.

D

Deleted member 51920

I can. Can you point to a post that is joking about this young ladies nationality/ ethnicity?
I can point out remarks joking about her fate
Everyone knows her ethnicity
It wouldnt be a joking matter otherwise
Anyways would yez ever fuk off and try to help finding her

derryman

Those idiots would be making cheap sneery remarks about an Irish girl being missing
Its the underlying glass ceiling reality
This reply casts no light upon your earlier assertion. Now, highlight a post that is joking about ethnicity .

Morgellons

Unless you know any Mark Hennessy's from Bray, no. His picture is circulating online. If same guy, looks like a creepier version of the founder of Libertas.
Ok, I thought he might have been famous or something.

Anyway, hope they find her soon.

Morgellons

No one is laughing or making fun of this young lady, maybe you need to step away.
He sounds very tetchy alright.

I never even knew this girl was from the Philipines, it was him who brought it up.

danger here

I'd be careful about pinpointing with photos at this point. Not you personally but all it takes is a few people to find the wrong person on facebook who happens to be innocent.

D

Deleted member 51920

I'd be careful about pinpointing with photos at some point. Not you personally but all it takes is a few people to find the wrong person on facebook who happens to be innocent.
He's dead now so don't worry
You are extremely cautious

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom