Missing student Jastine Valdez

• Thread starter Deleted member 51920
  • Start date

Morgellons

You are being stupid, that was not even about the girl let alone her ethnic origins.
It wasn't even a joke, jeez he's really uptight.

asset test

Has the girl been found?

Shooting a suspect is very rare here even with gangland stuff going on, so it must have been a dangerous situation. But no doubt the Armed Garda will get all the blame anyway from the SJWs.

Hoping the woman is found alive.

Morgellons

The undertones of racism is so obvious on this smug middle class Irish site you couldnt make it up
Ah come here, that's just nuts.

You're the one who brought her ethnicity into it, no one mentioned it before you did, no-one made any jokes about her, based on ethnicity or not.

D

Deleted member 51920

Ah come here, that's just nuts.

You're the one who brought her ethnicity into it, no one mentioned it before you did, no-one made any jokes about her, based on ethnicity or not.
Everyone reads the news and knows that
Stop being deliberately stupid

derryman

The undertones of racism is so obvious on this smug middle class Irish site you couldnt make it up
Go wise up to yourself. You are flaming your own thread with no reason. And anyway do you really think anyone who has information will tender it to p.ie a d not the gards?

gleeful

Has the girl been found?

Shooting a suspect is very rare here even with gangland stuff going on, so it must have been a dangerous situation. But no doubt the Armed Garda will get all the blame anyway from the SJWs.

Its a wonder there was an armed Garda at the scene at all.

Herr Rommel

Seriously you need to step away. No one is laughing at this poor girl and everyone is hoping she will be found alive and well. If you are seeing racist undertones you must be triggered by the slightest thing.

D

Deleted member 51920

Go wise up to yourself. You are flaming your own thread with no reason. And anyway do you really think anyone who has information will tender it to p.ie a d not the gards?
No I am very annoyed that some a55holes could make jokes on a thread such as this

Morgellons

Everyone reads the news and knows that
Stop being deliberately stupid
I hadn't even heard of this until here, I'm away on holidays and haven't heard the Irish news for days.

Morgellons

Seriously you need to step away. No one is laughing at this poor girl and everyone is hoping she will be found alive and well. If you are seeing racist undertones you must be triggered by the slightest thing.
Maybe he has her!

danger here

He's dead now so don't worry
You are extremely cautious

Maybe because I saw various people on another forum pointing out 'ah he's the lad in the Liverpool top, he has the kidnapper look' when there's at least 25 Mark Hennessey's that could fit the bill. The last thing the family of some dad with the same name needs is the baying mob turning up outside the house in the next few days in a case of mistaken identity.

Even the Irish Times was reporting total böllocks earlier that they obviously read on reddit or wherever, such as the girl was seriously injured and found in the back of the vehicle. They did a 180 U turn at some point and deleted the article.

There is a couple of people over on boards from the Bray area who appear to know him to see and allude that it was a bit of a shock. The rest of us who don't best leave it at that and see how this unfolds.

Last edited:

asset test

Its a wonder there was an armed Garda at the scene at all.
I think from early on they realised this was a very dangerous episode.

But the girl is still missing though.

You’d have to feel for the wife and family of the dead guy all the same. Reminds me of Graham Dwyer. But he’s still alive and we are paying for his incarceration and many appeals. I’ll say no more.

Sync

Named as mark Hennessy by the mirror. You’d imagine the papers had the name ready since the announcement of the car reg. Search for the girl goes on.

mr_anderson

Has the girl been found?

Can only hope he had his phone with him the entire time, thus allowing the cops to retrace his steps over the past 24 hours.

D

Deleted member 51920

I think from early on they realised this was a very dangerous episode.

But the girl is still missing though.

You’d have to feel for the wife and family of the dead guy all the same. Reminds me of Graham Dwyer. But he’s still alive and we are paying for his incarceration and many appeals. I’ll say no more.
They seemed to know a lot more than they were saying
They even knew the exact reg number of the jeep which would point them to the exact owner
And they arrived fully armed for a shoot out
But sadly so far no sign of Jastine

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom