• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

MOD accuses loyalists of 'disrespecting' the British Army's flag.

Newrybhoy

Why?

You have a thief's mentality, like all Loyalist boys. That is why you are not even British. You are just a lower order thug they are ashamed of, because you carry out looting for them.
Because your comprehension skills are lacking.

likesfish

🙄 Ill-informed drivel. Think on. Try to remember who sought to blow the British Army to smitherines and not confused that with those who support the British Army 100% and show that support in many ways, not leastly by flying regimental flags.

in a word molluscs:rolleyes: your only flying flegs of PIRAS greatest ever recruitment team because you think it will piss off the other side. I presume those half bricks that were chucked at me were a form of support.
face it if you hadn't tried to murder your neighbors the British army could have continued to die of alcohol poisoning in Germany while waiting for the bomb to drop. Rather than put its size 11 boots into a cesspit that was now on fire with no understanding or training or ability to resolve the problems of an artificial statelet created by bigots who managed to screw over entire Island. If Carson had been more imaginative Ireland could have had a relationship like Canada or Australia your basically white no war no catholic gimp suit state a lot of people dont die but that's obviously too difficult

AhNowStop

in a word molluscs:rolleyes: your only flying flegs of PIRAS greatest ever recruitment team because you think it will piss off the other side. I presume those half bricks that were chucked at me were a form of support.
face it if you hadn't tried to murder your neighbors the British army could have continued to die of alcohol poisoning in Germany while waiting for the bomb to drop. Rather than put its size 11 boots into a cesspit that was now on fire with no understanding or training or ability to resolve the problems of an artificial statelet created by bigots who managed to screw over entire Island. If Carson had been more imaginative Ireland could have had a relationship like Canada or Australia your basically white no war no catholic gimp suit state a lot of people dont die but that's obviously too difficult
feck I think Im in love :oops: 😂 ;) lol

death or glory

Why?

You have a thief's mentality, like all Loyalist boys. That is why you are not even British. You are just a lower order thug they are ashamed of, because you carry out looting for them.
Duh,
Eagle that was the point he was making to McFly.
Do try and keep up,
That legal narrative of yours failed miserably there.

SgtBilko

Using terms like 'artifical statelet' and `PIRAs greatest recruiters', tells me that you never served a day in the British Army fella. Added to the Americanised spelling (neighbors?) shows me that you've as much knowledge about this place as your President (who hopes Leo Varadkar gets to 'build his wall'.)

If I am wrong, and you are an ex squaddie, you should hang your head in shame. When you're getting 'likes' from the PIRA supporting dirt above, you know you're on the wrong track. That fukwit would have cheered had his PIRA heroes ever got near enough to put a bullet in the back of your swede. You're either too dumb to realise that or a complete fraud. My money is on the latter.

AhNowStop

Using terms like 'artifical statelet' and `PIRAs greatest recruiters', tells me that you never served a day in the British Army fella. Added to the Americanised spelling (neighbors?) shows me that you've as much knowledge about this place as your President (who hopes Leo Varadkar gets to 'build his wall'.)

If I am wrong, and you are an ex squaddie, you should hang your head in shame. When you're getting 'likes' from the PIRA supporting dirt above, you know you're on the wrong track. That fukwit would have cheered had his PIRA heroes ever got near enough to put a bullet in the back of your swede. You're either too dumb to realise that or a complete fraud. My money is on the latter.
Now now SgtDildo calm down wee man you’ll give yourself an aneurism.....

And we”ll have none of your lies btw .... as I often tell you wee creeps, I abhor all violence ... unless it’s yourself abrasively cleaning the mess’ pots & pans ....

I can just imagine you now ... a wee fat pathetic Mark Francois lookalike peeling spuds :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:😂:ROFLMAO:

What an embarrassment you are

EnglishObserver

The Mod is right this has nothing to do with the British Army or its standards and values.
This is sectarian intimidation by thugs. The Flegs should be removed and the people behind should grow up when you've flown nazi flags along side the Union flag. How dare you claim to be Loyal you've no concept of Loyalty to anything other than your little band of inbred bigots and that loyalty disappeared the moment any sort of pressure was applied hence all the informers.
You were quite happy for British soldiers die just as long as catholics were 2nd class citizens you followed bigoted idiots kept the troubles going for over twenty more years for no good reason your scum at least the republican scum can claim to be rebels you lot are just bullies.
Probably the biggest crock of sh/it I've ever read - apart from every other post you've made. No wonder you suffered so many casualties at the hands of militant Republicans. PTSD is it? Still waiving your little yellow card and calling on the enemy to accompany you down to the station? How The RA must have laughed.

Just so you understand you useless pr/ick, Loyalists are loyal first and foremost to Ulster - their unifying cause is to avoid Dublin rule over them - The Union is just a method most support (but not all).

If it wasn't for Loyalist paramilitaries I suspect we'd have been a lot closer to Irish unity today.

Now piss off and play withe the traffic (or your boyfriend).

EnglishObserver

If savage Prods had not have been so savage and so pushing the PIRA into existence than a lot of English, Welsh and Scottish Toms who are today dead or disabled would be alive and able bodied. Not only though did you act as mid wives to the Provies but you did everything in your capacity to drag out the Troubles as a long as possible. You have absolutely no right to speak to a former English BA soldier such as likesfish in the way you just did. You should be ashamed of yourself and apologize to him.
Loyalists didn't call for The 'Toms' to go in - Nationalists did - have you ever heard that classic song 'The Night We Burnt Ardoyne' - says it all...

EnglishObserver

Your absollutely right about the averrage squadie having 'no understanding' (your the worst example I've come across) - that's why so many of them were slaughtered by Republicans. Your kill ratio has to be the worst ever by any army - they ran you ragged. Of course it wasn't such fun when The UVF came calling...

Oh but they killed civilians, blah, blah, blah - amazing how many innocent Catholics ended up on PIRA rolls of honour.

likesfish

Oh ffs the UVF taking the war to the provos as ridiculous as the London bombs dragging the UK gov to the peace table.
The whole sorry mess would be farcical if not so Sad.
Loyalists forever punching down

theloner

How the hell does the people who put the flags not get arrested? They are illegal to put up and thus equally to take down.
Funny thing is if these neo-loyalists (AKA ragtag bunch of crims, drug dealers & odd J Bryson types) tried to put these flags up on the Shankill, they'd be knee-capped and soldier F's burgundy eyesore of support would end up on the local boney.

No doubt there's support on the Shankill for the killer, but blood's thicker than water and ironically loyalists from Sandy Row to Portadown don't understand.....loyalty. It's makes perfect sense in the context of the absurd and abject stupidity of loyalism.

EnglishObserver

Oh ffs the UVF taking the war to the provos as ridiculous as the London bombs dragging the UK gov to the peace table.
The whole sorry mess would be farcical if not so Sad.
Loyalists forever punching down
Once again you've shown your complete ignorance. Loyalists were carrying on a classic counter insurgency campaign (note I say a CLASSIC campaign not a UK state attempt). This involved the terrorisation of the insurgents host community with the hope that they would persuade their sons, brothers, best mates, etc to abandon armed action. Such campaigns were successfully prosecuted all across central and south America during the seventies and eighties with US compliance. The US also colluded with Shiite death squads against The Sunni population in Iraq in order to undermine Al Queda and backed The Northern Alliance against The Taleban - both campaigns were at least partly successful. Perhaps The Americans should have stuck with The NA instead of calling in The UK armed forces with their hilarious 'hearts and minds' approach (which almost never works) - still, it gave all those wee army girls something to do - made them feel equal (LOL).

The only difference between NI and these examples was that in most cases state involvement was paramount - Loyalists had to make it up as they went along.

'Punching down'? I presume that's some sort of sick joke. Almost every British victory in history was 'punching down' - especially WWII (thanks uncle Joe).

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies