Model kidnap in Milan

JacquesHughes

Lukasc Pawel Herba, of Birmingham, is looking at some serious jail-time (I lack the skill to post his picture, but follow link)
'She's been through hell': Family of model kidnapped and drugged in Milan thought they would never see her again - Mirror Online

His offence is between sinister and farcical (mainly sinister); kidnapping a 20 year old model, who had been lured to a bogus photoshoot in Milan on 11-7-17, drugging her, and locking her in a room 120 miles away, while he ( or possibly his 'Black Death' group) orchestrated an online auction for their slave- suggested starting price $300,000- on the dark web, with the prospect of more choice arriving soon. 'Free delivery within the EU' was promised. 'No time wasters' the advert added. She was freed after a week. It is not clear if the girl, certainly traumatised, has been physically harmed.

The publicity received by this case is probably a good thing. Models attending appointments alone, in unfamiliar places, are persons at risk; but may not previously have thought of themselves that way. I would not be surprised if quite a few come forward with stories of their narrow-escapes and hair-raising moments.

Who is John Galt?

Lukasc Pawel Herba, of Birmingham, is looking at some serious jail-time (I lack the skill to post his picture, but follow link)
'She's been through hell': Family of model kidnapped and drugged in Milan thought they would never see her again - Mirror Online

His offence is between sinister and farcical (mainly sinister); kidnapping a 20 year old model, who had been lured to a bogus photoshoot in Milan on 11-7-17, drugging her, and locking her in a room 120 miles away, while he ( or possibly his 'Black Death' group) orchestrated an online auction for their slave- suggested starting price $300,000- on the dark web, with the prospect of more choice arriving soon. 'Free delivery within the EU' was promised. 'No time wasters' the advert added. She was freed after a week. It is not clear if the girl, certainly traumatised, has been physically harmed.

The publicity received by this case is probably a good thing. Models attending appointments alone, in unfamiliar places, are persons at risk; but may not previously have thought of themselves that way. I would not be surprised if quite a few come forward with stories of their narrow-escapes and hair-raising moments.
Removing both testicals would seem to me to be an appropriate response to this kind of malarkey!

razorblade

Good to know she survived her hellish ordeal, unfortunately others arnt so lucky.

Dedogs

at least it wasnt the sweedish model!!!! ;););)

Niall996

It never fails to amaze me how disgustingly barbaric a lot of our fellow humans are.

EUrJokingMeRight

Scary stuff and glad that she has been found alive. IMHO the perp should do serious jail time and also anyone who took part in the auction etc.

McTell

Twitter
No
Within the last 20 years the "Arizona market" in Bosnia was selling people not far from the edge of the EU:

BBC News | EUROPE | 'Slave trade' thrives in Bosnia

Arizona market is one of the biggest black markets in Europe.
Operating from row upon row of wooden huts, traders sell everything from carpets to washing machines and bootleg CDs to counterfeit designer-label clothes.
Mara Radovanovic works with a local women's group helping victims of the trafficking.

"When traders come they order the girls to take off all their clothes and they are standing in the road naked: They are exposed to be chosen just like cattle".

HereWeGoAgain

This girl was not so lucky, escaping once, only to be trafficked again.

British immigration officials knew that Katya, a vulnerable 18-year-old from Moldova, had been trafficked and forced into prostitution, but ruled that she would face no real danger if she was sent back.

Days after her removal from the UK, her traffickers tracked her down to the Moldovan village where she had grown up. She was gang-raped, strung up by a rope from a tree, and forced to dig her own grave. One of her front teeth was pulled out with a pair of pliers. Shortly afterwards she was re-trafficked, first to Israel and later back to the UK.

The Home Office decision last week to pay her substantial damages has raised serious questions about the way Britain treats trafficked women. The unprecedented case also opens the possibility that other individuals who have been removed from this country and subsequently found themselves exposed to danger in their home country, could attempt to sue the Home Office for damages. The Moldovan woman was first kidnapped by traffickers when she was 14, repeatedly sold on to pimps and other traffickers, and forced to work as a prostitute for seven years in Italy, Turkey, Hungary, Romania, Israel and the UK. She told the Guardian that British police need to do much more to protect women like her and to prevent others from being trafficked into prostitution.

Guardian Today: the headlines, the analysis, the debate - sent direct to you
Read more
"Just look around you - see how many girls there are like me. They are coming all the time. I see them every day - in tube stations, all made up, early in the morning. Maybe for you it is difficult to see them, but I see them," said Katya (not her real name), in an interview in her solicitor's office. "I think the police should work better to stop this. Why don't you shut down saunas and brothels? Then there would be no prostitutes, no pimps."

The exhaustive account that Katya has given in court documents, explaining how she was targeted, captured and intimidated, reveals the sophisticated methods employed by gangs trafficking vulnerable women from eastern Europe, Africa and the far east. It also reveals the danger that these women are often exposed to when the British immigration service opts to remove them.
https://www.theguardian.com/law/2011/apr/19/sex-trafficking-uk-legal-reform

lilesosanne

Website
jobpathmyexperienceoftheemploymentandskillsprogram.wordpress.com
Twitter
@lilesosanne

I have to ask if men are out of control? more and more of the gender are, it seems, deciding to use women for either financial gain or their own violent needs. Trafficking, slavery, rape, domestic violence, prostitution, robbery, murder, child gender selection, not to mention as spoils of war, are men out of control?

Women have always run a risk when meeting men when working or using services - the most well know would be Susanna "Suzy" Lamplugh who was a British estate agent reported missing on 28 July 1986 presumed dead. It is always on a womans mind that she is alone in a situation that could be dangerous.

DexterGreen22

I have to ask if men are out of control? more and more of the gender are, it seems, deciding to use women for either financial gain or their own violent needs. Trafficking, slavery, rape, domestic violence, prostitution, robbery, murder, child gender selection, not to mention as spoils of war, are men out of control?

Women have always run a risk when meeting men when working or using services - the most well know would be Susanna "Suzy" Lamplugh who was a British estate agent reported missing on 28 July 1986 presumed dead. It is always on a womans mind that she is alone in a situation that could be dangerous.
Surely that is far, far more common for women to use men for financial gain than the other way around?

max99

Did she escape ?? or was she released???

Either way, thankfully a good outcome....

RadicalJacobin

Its scary to think how many of those kind of people lurk out there, unbeknownst to the rest of us. You'd have to be seriously messed up to be able to buy another person on the internet but yet it still happens. At least in this case everything turned out all right but one wonders how many poor young women are out there, kidnapped, sold into prostitution etc. Its a real sick world out there all shrouded in darkness and secrecy.

McTell

Twitter
No

Levellers

Strange that all the news stations are using the words 'allegedly' and 'claimed' in their news reports.

Myers Mimnagh

What was this 'photo shoot' themed on I wonder myself.

New Threads

Most Replies