Moors Murderer Ian Brady’s ashes, what to do?

bagel

Flushed down the toilet would be a good option...
My thoughts exactly but then I realised we'd be stooping to his level. Furthermore the flushing of his ashes wouldn't affect him in any way so it'd be pointless.

GDPR

"In a hearing at the High Court, the judge said that Tameside Council disposing of the ashes was the best proposal available."
However, the article doesn't state the method of disposal. What do you think should be done with Brady's ashes?

https://tamesidereporter.com/2017/10/tameside-council-to-handle-disposal-of-moors-murderer-ian-bradys-ashes/
Can you burn ashes?

If so do it and keep doing it until there's nothing left.

Unless there's a plot for complete bastards, I'd be OK with that too, somewhere people could go for a piss.

Prester Jim

My thoughts exactly but then I realised we'd be stooping to his level. Furthermore the flushing of his ashes wouldn't affect him in any way so it'd be pointless.
There is no way there is equivalence in level between flushing that piece of filth's ashes down a toilet and the least of the evil he did.
He should be flushed down a toilet only after 50 filthy Guinness sh1tes were deposited on top of him and it is only a pity that he will never know that it was done or that it won't impact him at all.

razorblade

To be honest it would just have been easier to throw his body into the ocean when he died and allowed the sharks devour it.

pumpkinpie

There is no way there is equivalence in level between flushing that piece of filth's ashes down a toilet and the least of the evil he did.
He should be flushed down a toilet only after 50 filthy Guinness sh1tes were deposited on top of him and it is only a pity that he will never know that it was done or that it won't impact him at all.
People like Brady really make me hope that there is a hell and that he spends eternity in torment.

ger12

stopdoingstuff

[video=youtube;JNKxauE5V5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNKxauE5V5Q[/video]

TakeitAll

"In a hearing at the High Court, the judge said that Tameside Council disposing of the ashes was the best proposal available."
However, the article doesn't state the method of disposal. What do you think should be done with Brady's ashes?

https://tamesidereporter.com/2017/10/tameside-council-to-handle-disposal-of-moors-murderer-ian-bradys-ashes/
Have a p1ssing contest on them then followed by drop some dog sh1te on top. Then just leave the pile of crap to just fade away slowly

enuffisenuff

it makes no odds really what they do with them now does it?

derryman

So we would wreak revenge upon the ashes of a man whom the judicial system has already punished to the extent of the law. How silly.

asset test

Who cares anyway what they do with them. I don't.

What happened to Myra Hindley's ashes does anyone know.

che schifo

Mix the ashes with a little plaster of paris, shape it into a massive **** and use it to bugger any rapey entertainment executives into submission.

automaticforthepeople

Put him to work. Stick them inside an egg timer that works out how much longer prisoners seeking parole must serve. Cast a really narrow exit tube from the funnel and when the top is empty out they go.

New Threads

Most Replies