• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

More controversy for FF as CLLR says on live radfio travellers should be an isolated community.

ruserious

Many are isolated though of their own choice?

Marvar88

I assume this will be somehow big bad Phil Hogans fault!

The Daily Mail are due a ''big phil'' headline surely.

BlackLion

Maothail Lad

The story broke as a consequence to the said cllrs reaction to Donegal council purchasing a property at over €200,000 to house a traveller family of 13

Victor Meldrew

Donegal would be the easiest area to seal off.

Inishowen peninsula if we wanted to not waste scenery. That or Achill Island. but it has good surfing and stuff.

True Republican

its a shame fianna fail can't be isolated from mainsream society.

Biffomania

I'd vote for a Traveller before I'd vote for a FFer. At least with thieves you know where you stand but with liars it's an impossible situation.

Maothail Lad

These type of opinions belong in the dark ages, how do these chancers get elected

Analyzer

I'd vote for a Traveller before I'd vote for a FFer. At least with thieves you know where you stand but with liars it's an impossible situation.
Really....

slippy wicket

These type of opinions belong in the dark ages, how do these chancers get elected
It is Donegal , he is just reflecting the views of his constituents.

bob3344

Traveller 'culture' is from the dark ages.

Wonder how many of that traveller family of 13 in Donegal will become taxpayers ?

corporal punishment

Traveller 'culture' is from the dark ages.

Wonder how many of that traveller family of 13 in Donegal will become taxpayers ?
Just a wild guess here, but I'm going to go with none.

bob3344

Just a wild guess here, but I'm going to go with none.
Yeah, me too. Wonder what the estimated welfare/housing/prison bill for that family is over the next couple of decades.

Meanwhile the taxpayers get screwed again & again & again. Almost impossible for a working couple to have 3 kids nevermind 13. What moron came up with the current system - a parasites charter.

Bea C

There are - again - five camper vans behind the Ashe memorial hall in Tralee. As I walked the dogs earlier there were children - all under ten - just standing around. I was gonna ask them why they weren't in school, but I'd probably have gotten a smack in the face (and that's just from the under-ten-year-olds...).
They don't stand a chance.

realistic1

There are - again - five camper vans behind the Ashe memorial hall in Tralee. As I walked the dogs earlier there were children - all under ten - just standing around. I was gonna ask them why they weren't in school, but I'd probably have gotten a smack in the face (and that's just from the under-ten-year-olds...).
They don't stand a chance.
Childrens referendum comes to mind, I always wonder were Fergus Finlay is on these occasions???

hiding behind a poster