More Death Threats to Irish International Soccer Star James McClean. (Second Thread)

death or glory

Some guy who couldn't leave his mammy is hardly a glowing endorsement.
Maybe his mammy couldn't milk auld Bessie like Cynthia.

Newrybhoy

That comment says a lot about you.
No it says a lot about s man who preferred to live in a backwater playing amateur sport when he could have made a life for himself as a top sportsman.

Although to be fair he felt he wasn't up to it.

McSlaggart

No it says a lot about s man who preferred to live in a backwater playing amateur sport when he could have made a life for himself as a top sportsman.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' :cool:

Round tower

That reminds me about Paul Mc Gee, in the 70's Paul was playing for Sligo rovers and faelic football for Sligo underage at county level. He got a trial in Eng. which was at the saame time he was supposed to play for Sligo at gaelic, he looked for advice from Fr Thomas Finnegan who was president of Summerhill college at the time for advice. the father told him he should go over for the trials ass he was good enough to earn himself a good career at ssoccer, he also saaid he would look after any inquiries the GAA would have about his absense from the football. He played for 6 or 7 differnt clubs in Eng, Fr Finnegan was later to become Bishop of Killala, was always a big Mnchester United and a soccer man.

AhNowStop

I said it was rare. And so few of the players who went to Australia made it.
Lol, no you didn’t say it was “rare” ... you said:-

“nobody has turned down a living in sport here or abroad to play Gaelic”

but let’s move on ...

AhNowStop

Maybe his mammy couldn't milk auld Bessie like Cynthia.
I bet she didn’t send him out every morning to check under the car before she took the loved kids to school :eek:😂

Ah poor wee dopey but you do leave yourself massively open to this stuff .. eejit :rolleyes: lmfao

death or glory

I bet she didn’t send him out every morning to check under the car before she took the loved kids to school :eek:😂

Ah poor wee dopey but you do leave yourself massively open to this stuff .. eejit :rolleyes: lmfao
Cynthia,
Look a SF/IRA terrorist supporter trying to make fun of under car booby trap bombs.
And then they wonder why the next generation of Ra scum still try the same cowardly methods.

I can see those biceps bulging when you're milking my auld cows.

AhNowStop

Cynthia,
Look a SF/IRA terrorist supporter trying to make fun of under car booby trap bombs.
And then they wonder why the next generation of Ra scum still try the same cowardly methods.

I can see those biceps bulging when you're milking my auld cows.
lmfao ... still laughing at your consistent idiocy dopey .. you never cease to amaze in just how dumb you genuinely are :eek: ..
I mean you really do say the stoopidest things and then continue to leave yourself wide open to ridicule ...
Imagine being pathetic enough to tell everyone on an anonymous forum that your Ma sent you out before primary school every morning to check under the car before she took the loved kids to school :rolleyes: .. what a dope you are :ROFLMAO: .. oh, and a consistent liar as well of course.. well that goes without saying but still...

but fuk you do make me laugh 😂

So no matter what yer Ma says about you, never change dopey, never change ;) lmfao

CastleRay

That reminds me about Paul Mc Gee, in the 70's Paul was playing for Sligo rovers and faelic football for Sligo underage at county level. He got a trial in Eng. which was at the saame time he was supposed to play for Sligo at gaelic, he looked for advice from Fr Thomas Finnegan who was president of Summerhill college at the time for advice. the father told him he should go over for the trials ass he was good enough to earn himself a good career at ssoccer, he also saaid he would look after any inquiries the GAA would have about his absense from the football. He played for 6 or 7 differnt clubs in Eng, Fr Finnegan was later to become Bishop of Killala, was always a big Mnchester United and a soccer man.
He was signed for a poor and immediately relegated side for a season or two and was offloaded to another second division club who in turn soon offloaded him to a third division club. But your point is taken.

SgtBilko

Irish rugby continues to be the success story at both Provincial and National level.

Ireland play New Zealand tomorrow - we're current European Champions and ranked No. 2 in the world.

Enjoy.
How's that working out for you boys? 👌😂

Enjoy indeed. 😍

PBP voter

A nothing player.

Useless tonight as usual.

Round tower

We need to win.

Also Glen Whelan? Seriously?

Useless tonight as usual.
Glen unlucky with a shot that ratled the crossbar

Iexpect u are refering to JMC, it was him who tracked back and got the ball back which led to the equalizer

Round tower

Glen unlucky with a shot that ratled the crossbar

I expect u are refering to JMC, it was him who tracked back and got the ball back which led to the equalizer
Shortly beefore that the Switz. was on the break from an Irish corner, james raced back not only dispossessing the Switz. player but also getting the throw.

Round tower

Much as I dont like agreeing with those apes, nobody has turned down a living in sport here or abroad to play Gaelic

Delighted with the news that my former clubmate, former Irish underage International Aileen Gilroy hass signedd up for the North Melbourne Tasmanian Kangarooss for the 020 season.
She has recovered frrom 2 cruciate ligament injury, the lasst one only 12 months ago to play in the SF fefeat to Galway

New Threads

Most Replies