More Death Threats to Irish International Soccer Star James McClean. (Second Thread)

death or glory

I called the head of the local lodge a few years ago to ask about membership for me and the family.
He was over the moon about myself and my sons coming along to meet on Sunday.
When we were setting up a time to meet I said we'd be at mass until after noon, but after that would be fine.
He lost interest after that for some reason...
I don't believe you.
The giveaway is that we don t even offer a family membership package.
2/10 for at least trying to be funny.

AhNowStop

Yeah, we'll be funding 2 come next year, kids education is and always has been high priority, almost hoping for a Corbyn government which would abolish tuition fees, but I know he'll hit me elsewhere.
lol, exactly ....

I’d still be up for giving him a chance though .... ive a feeling this particular group of Tories will do huge damage

Newrybhoy

I doubt if there's much by way of war games, though I have to confess I have little knowledge on the matter, anyway my wife didn't want her to think that joining any army was a good idea.
Hopefully your wife will never need an army or police force to protect her.

Hogsback

I don't believe you.
The giveaway is that we don t even offer a family membership package.
2/10 for at least trying to be funny.
100% True.
I think I posted about it on here back at the time if you're bothered to look it up.

Similar discussion about Catholics not being excluded - and I decided to get a first hand view.

death or glory

100% True.
I think I posted about it on here back at the time if you're bothered to look it up.

Similar discussion about Catholics not being excluded - and I decided to get a first hand view.
Yes,
I bet he thought you were an absolute tosser as well.
A bit like me phoning up the Gaa and asking if Castlederg Young Loyalist flute band can join up.

Newrybhoy

100% True.

If you renounce your Catholicism and embrace a reformed faith then you could join.

In much the same way someone could renounce their reformed faith and join the Catholic Church.

AhNowStop

Yes,
I bet he thought you were an absolute tosser as well.
A bit like me phoning up the Gaa and asking if Castlederg Young Loyalist flute band can join up.
The only difference of course being that they & you could join up dopey ...

You really are the best witness against your own BS ... it’s just fantastic that you’re so incredibly stoopid you just keep opening yourself up for this stuff 😂

AhNowStop

If you renounce your Catholicism and embrace a reformed faith then you could join.

In much the same way someone could renounce their reformed faith and join the Catholic Church.
The Orange Order is not a religion so that’s just another false equivocation to try and sidestep the OOs disgusting sectarian hatred

death or glory

They could join.
Only if they lie.
Unionists are banned from joining.

It's the main aim of the Gaa that is the problem.
So you want me to post up the Gaara rules yet again.

McSlaggart

Only if they lie.
Unionists are banned from joining.

It's the main aim of the Gaa that is the problem.
So you want me to post up the Gaara rules yet again.

The orange lodge of Ireland has the same all Island approach to its activites? What criteria are you saying that the Grand lodge of Ireland would object with?

death or glory

The orange lodge of Ireland has the same all Island approach to its activites? What criteria are you saying that the Grand lodge of Ireland would object with?
Sure you join up and tell us yourself, sure you attend the glorious Twelfth yourself.

death or glory

What criteria are you saying that the Grand lodge of Ireland would object with?
I'm telling you that you should join up with the Grand Lodge and tell us.

death or glory

death or glory

What is the advantage for anyone who was to join the orange order?
Being a part of a fraternity and getting to march on the Glorious Twelfth.
Sure I'll PM you a membership form and I'll propose you at the next meeting.

Ardillaun

Well when the rules ban Unionists,
Surprise, surprise, in Northern Ireland it is a sectarian, nationalist only sport.
This is the NI section so what you do in Galway is no concern of mine, I'm just telling you how it is up here.
There is hope for NI. I know of a Protestant who moved to Tyrone and now plays Gaelic for his local team.

New Threads

Most Replies