More Death Threats to Irish International Soccer Star James McClean. (Second Thread)

Newrybhoy

Are you threatening the guy ?
No, I'm not.
I'm referring to how the one guy in Fermanagh was treated and the Wylies in Monaghan.

Two areas much more mellow than Tyrone.

oleoleole

There is hope for NI. I know of a Protestant who moved to Tyrone and now plays Gaelic for his local team.
Will ge get a chance to play in the Martin Hurson memorial cup? He might even win the Paddy Kelly cup. Has he any 12-year-olds? They could win the premier Tyrone trophy the Gerard and Martin Harte memorial cup.

death or glory

There is hope for NI. I know of a Protestant who moved to Tyrone and now plays Gaelic for his local team.
I know a roman catholic in the DUP.

One swallow does not a summer make.

AhNowStop

Well see how long this mythical creature lasts when everyone finds out.
when everybody finds out” :rolleyes:

don’t tar others with your own filthy brush newrybhollicks.....
fortunately you’re wrong “again” and like plenty I know who play he’ll be very welcome

death or glory

He is a little perturbed by the level of on-field violence. Tyrone Gaelic is a special thing.
its the IRA sing songs and sectarian abuse on the team bus that makes the Tyrone team so special.

AhNowStop

Indeed sir, wonder what his views are on this wonderful man of peace.

David Latimer is a man so far out of the loyalists on this sites’ league it’s unreal .... they can’t even get close to understanding him .....
they despise him and all the good that he stands for

they rather listen to their new “go to man” ...the putrid little wannabe crackpot cretin that is wee Seamy bwyson

Utter gobsh1tes

AhNowStop

There was a well publicised case of the Tyrone GAA team singing sectarian songs during the summer.
What was the song ?

and what makes you think it (btw would it happen to be ...come out ye black & tans) is a sectarian song ?

I dont think you've thought this through

New Threads

Most Replies