• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

More Death Threats to Irish International Soccer Star James McClean. (Second Thread)

Mickeymac

Your bitterness of anything not your own continues to shine.

I suspect the likes of the BNP or Irish National Party would welcome you with open arms. We could call you the Irish Tommy Robinson.

To escape the more stringent hate laws in Engerland Bel, the BNP now have their base in the sick counties and at their last protest at BCH their supporters were all wearing pub team soccer tops, sad really as I believe that team are carrying too much baggage in that department already.

LISTOWEL MAN

that IRA supporter i was telling you about .. the one who thought rape was funny

we were inside History class one day and he said "Jerry McCabe was killed by drug dealers"

he believed that because his brother told him

Talk Back

To escape the more stringent hate laws in Engerland Bel, the BNP now have their base in the sick counties and at their last protest at BCH their supporters were all wearing pub team soccer tops, sad really as I believe that team are carrying too much baggage in that department already.
Yep - there was a documentary on tv last week about it.

Unionists and the BNP - white trash.

The neo Nazis and Unionists - birds of a feather flock together.

Hitler and Snarlene - the love story.

Mickeymac

Yep - there was a documentary on tv last week about it.

Unionists and the BNP - white trash.

The neo Nazis and Unionists - birds of a feather flock together.

Hitler and Snarlene - the love story.

Indeed sir, was sent to me here, message was loud and clear, six county hate laws need to be updated and carry the same penalties as other places.

Mickeymac

that IRA supporter i was telling you about .. the one who thought rape was funny

we were inside History class one day and he said "Jerry McCabe was killed by drug dealers"

he believed that because his brother told him

Anyone????????????????

between the bridges

Just back from GAWA jollies...

6ac7bf97-c392-4eee-86a6-f0b5f9035e19.jpg

not bad for a pub team, BOOM BOOM...

Peter72

Indeed sir, was sent to me here, message was loud and clear, six county hate laws need to be updated and carry the same penalties as other places.
Defending British values against the threat from Sharia does not equate to Hate.

Meanwhile RTE romanticized Dol Price on Monday night. A thoroughly unhinged, cold blooded killer.

Mickeymac

Defending British values against the threat from Sharia does not equate to Hate.

Meanwhile RTE romanticized Dol Price on Monday night. A thoroughly unhinged, cold blooded killer.

One million miles off topic, shoo pal and go troll elsewhere.

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

Your bitterness of anything not your own continues to shine.

I suspect the likes of the BNP or Irish National Party would welcome you with open arms. We could call you the Irish Tommy Robinson.
The Irish National Party want nothing to do with Soros Fein rent boys like Marty, thank you very much.

You should support Tommy Robinson Bel. He's a patriot.

Talk Back

The Nazis said the same sort of thing about the French Resistance.

McSlaggart

How are the likes of so-called northern Ireland and Gibraltar and the Faroe Island's, which are not countries, allowed to play international soccer?
Its associations not countries that play international soccer. The term country can be applied to almost anything so I would not get worked up over it.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies