• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

More Death Threats to Irish International Soccer Star James McClean. (Second Thread)

death or glory

death or glory

Talking about sore heads dog ... how many times did yer Ma drive over yours on the way to school with the “loved” kids? 🤔 Lmfao
Horse it inta ya cynthia, coz your the girl for me.

How's auld Bessie, did she give much milk this evening?

Politics matters

Horse it inta ya cynthia, coz your the girl for me.

How's auld Bessie, did she give much milk this evening?
DOG is the lad talking at 1.10 a relation of yours by any chance? Not only did we 'rob' Darren Gibson who is from Belfast apparently, but we also stole Shay Given from you lot too, strange because I thought Shay was from Donegal??

Mickeymac

DOG is the lad talking at 1.10 a relation of yours by any chance? Not only did we 'rob' Darren Gibson who is from Belfast apparently, but we also stole Shay Given from you lot too, strange because I thought Shay was from Donegal??

No point getting into that dopey argument AGAIN, will be a full 32 County Ireland team in a couple of years ffs.

Newrybhoy

Gibson is from Derry as far as I know.

Shay Given was born in Altnagelvin hospital in Londonderry.

Politics matters

Both 100% Irish, that being the major in this discussion.....thank you.😂
They're both 100% Irish as is McClean and Shane Duffy.

Of course, Gibson is from Derry, and Given is from Donegal.

But the man in the video is typical of N.I fans and butthurt Unionists, stupid and ignorant of history and geography.

Mickeymac

They're both 100% Irish as is McClean and Shane Duffy.

Of course, Gibson is from Derry, and Given is from Donegal.

But the man in the video is typical of N.I fans and butthurt Unionists, stupid and ignorant of history and geography.

You will get no argument from me sir on the emboldened text above.😂

Round tower

Just back from GAWA jollies...

View attachment 18542

not bad for a pub team, BOOM BOOM...
A bit of a false picture, NI 4 wins came from beating the 2 worst teams in the group Belarus and Estonia home and away. Their hardest 4 matches are still to come Germaany and Netherlands home away in the Autumn, we will see wat the group is like next Nov., if they are still top i wil say well done.

Mickeymac

A bit of a false picture, NI 4 wins came from beating the 2 worst teams in the group Belarus and Estonia home and away. Their hardest 4 matches are still to come Germaany and Netherlands home away in the Autumn, we will see wat the group is like next Nov., if they are still top i wil say well done.

To be absolutely fair about the pub team, unlike England football commentators, they did not say they would win the competition after their first victory in the group stage.😂😂😂

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies