More Death Threats to Irish International Soccer Star James McClean. (Second Thread)

death or glory

McSlaggart

You are aware that there are a lot more players on the pitch?

And the speed of Hurling is down to the speed the ball moves at as opposed to the players.
How does more players make running from one end of a pitch to the other a shorter distance?

Is your logic that Hurling player can mover slowly because they have a fast moving sliotar.

AhNowStop

Sean Cavanagh what?
Turned down a change to be a paid professional sportsman ....

Btw it was clear I was responding to this post below ... not sure why you would snap back with the “Sean cavanagh what” post 🤔

Much as I dont like agreeing with those apes, nobody has turned down a living in sport here or abroad to play Gaelic
Again, Sean cavanagh did !

AhNowStop

Thats bollocks. Playing one type of football over another does not make you more or less Irish.
Calm down sweetie I was conversing with someone who detests the Irish and considers himself british ... he doesn’t understand Irish culture ... maybe you don’t respect it either who am I to say

Buchaill Dana

Turned down a change to be a paid professional sportsman ....

Btw it was clear I was responding to this post below ... not sure why you would snap back with the “Sean cavanagh what” post 🤔

Again, Sean cavanagh did !
Ok. One GAA player turned down a trainee contract in Aussie rules. Fair cop.

But its hardly common.

McSlaggart

You think any of the GAA players wouldn't change places with them in the morning if they were capable?

"any" naturally some people would like to change places with someone who is getting payed to play a sport. The other thing to note is that in fact many do play other sports. Basketball, soccer, Handball.....

death or glory

On what do you base your assertion?
Don't be always such a dict!

OK in all the tens of thousands of GaaRa players over the last 10 years,
name us another one who has turned down a professional contract?

AhNowStop

Don't be always such a dict!

OK in all the tens of thousands of GaaRa players over the last 10 years,
name us another one who has turned down a professional contract?
Lmfao ... “name one just one” .... then when one’s named “ok name another one” :(

Lmfao .. ah dog you are pathetically hilarious 😂

Last edited:

AhNowStop

Will I list guys who played underage county gaa but ditched it for football and rugby? Its a long list...
You can list away fella but tbf I never asked you to nor did I suggest that it wouldn’t be a long list .....

You seem to be picking an argument where one doesn’t exist .... i simply pointed out that Sean cavanagh turned down a chance to play professional sport after you said no Gaelic player had ....

Dont let it bother you ;)

AhNowStop

Buchaill Dana

You can list away fella but tbf I never asked you to nor did I suggest that it wouldn’t be a long list .....

You seem to be picking an argument where one doesn’t exist .... i simply pointed out that Sean cavanagh turned down a chance to play professional sport after you said no Gaelic player had ....

Dont let it bother you ;)
I said it was rare. And so few of the players who went to Australia made it.

New Threads

Most Replies