More from "Equality" front line

Trainwreck

Levellers

Domestic violence needs to be addressed much more seriously than it is at the moment.

The male MP was cautioned for assault. The female MP and her husband were both cautioned.

Trainwreck

Domestic violence needs to be addressed much more seriously than it is at the moment.

So you are with the scumbag "she was provoked" crowd?

The male MP was cautioned for assault. The female MP and her husband were both cautioned.

The husband of Sarah Champion called 999. There is no doubt he was the victim. Twice. Once from her, the second from the police who ignore domestic violence perpetrated against men.

The institutional sexism rampant in the law, the courts and law enforcement, mean he was lucky he wasn't arrested for simply being the victim.

The issue in domestic violence that needs to be seriously addressed is it rampant sexism against male victims..

Hunter-Gatherer

Keep flooding Europe with male immigrants until every woman is outnumbered by 3 or 4 men. Where is the equality in that ?

Last edited:

Eire1976

Keep flooding the country with male immigrants until every woman is outnumbered by 3 or 4 men. Where is the equality in that ?
And their women are not allowed to even look at a Western man.

God forbid if they did, they might be killed.

Felixness

While I utterly condemn domestic violence regardless of gender, I really don't think that what happens in someone's marriage is a reason for them to be forced to leave their job, broadly speaking. Politicians are flawed, we all are. Don't believe for a single second that any of the female colleagues that are baying for his resignation are doing so for any other reason than they want his job. They would walk over his wife to get the job.

Trainwreck

While I utterly condemn domestic violence regardless of gender, I really don't think that what happens in someone's marriage is a reason for them to be forced to leave their job, broadly speaking. Politicians are flawed, we all are. Don't believe for a single second that any of the female colleagues that are baying for his resignation are doing so for any other reason than they want his job. They would walk over his wife to get the job.
The point of the thread is the sexism.

A man hounded from his job in disgrace (I have no problem with that), while a woman is actually defended and given portfolio of "domestic violence" (imagine a convicted pedophile being appointed shadow minister for child welfare).

And the excuses and justification coming thick and fast are the same ones that incur universal wrath when uttered by a man.

Once again, the Libtard SJWs who are in a constant state of outrage about domestic violence, are as quiet as mice.

Felixness

The point of the thread is the sexism.

A man hounded from his job in disgrace (I have no problem with that), while a woman is actually defended and given portfolio of "domestic violence" (imagine a convicted pedophile being appointed shadow minister for child welfare).

And the excuses and justification coming thick and fast are the same ones that incur universal wrath when uttered by a man.

Once again, the Libtard SJWs who are in a constant state of outrage about domestic violence, are as quiet as mice.
The 3rd wave feminists are Nazis who bully soft harmless targets. They've no interest in fighting for things that matter to women or that adversely affect women.

cozzy121

Can ye alt-right have a forum of your own??

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies