• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

More intended violence from muslim nutters

fuque

Are the powers that be in the UK going to wait til an attack on the queen or the likes of Cameron happen before a serious debate takes place regarding islam/muslims and western democracy? Yet another intended act of terrorism avoided (bizaarly because of an inaccurate car insurance policy) by radical muslims in the UK.
The intended victims......the EDL. Now i know Tommy and his mates arent everyones cup of tea........but!!!??!!
These muppet muslims are proving him (Tommy and the EDL) to be right in their rantings about islam etc.

How plot to slaughter English Defence League supporters failed as radical Islamists' gang turned up late for rally - Independent.ie

"Poor planning - and an early finish for the EDL rally - averted the Dewsbury attack using a nail-filled homemade firework bomb that experts fear could have led to a race war between Islamist radicals and the fragmented extreme right-wing movement".

If the progression of attacks on western countries continues at the sort of rates we've witnessed not forgetting the foiled ones, the coming years are going be "interesting".

Last edited:

pragmaticapproach

Are the powers that be in the UK going to wait til an attack on the queen or the likes of Cameron happen before a serious debate takes place regarding islam/muslims and western democracy? Yet another intended act of terrorism avoided (bizaarly because of an inaccurate car insurance policy) by radical muslims in the UK.
The intended victims......the EDL. Now i know Tommy and his mates arent everyones cup of tea........but!!!??!!
These muppet muslims are proving him (Tommy and the EDL) to be right in their rantings about islam etc.

How plot to slaughter English Defence League supporters failed as radical Islamists' gang turned up late for rally - Independent.ie

If the progression of attacks on western countries continues at the sort of rates we've witnessed not forgetting the foiled ones, the coming years are going be "interesting".
Mass deportations of Islamic extremists living in the west are an absolute necessity if we are to preserve what little of our liberties we have left.

I would like to see private charities spring up that offer to cover the costs of voluntary repatriation of Muslims(yes all Muslims) particularly first generation living in the west, with the signing of contracts promising never to return, or at least for a specific period in exchange for assistance.

fuque

Mass deportations of Islamic extremists living in the west are an absolute necessity if we are to preserve what little of our liberties we have left.
sadly i agree. i just dont see a peaceful way forward.

fuque

Before anyone starts on about moderate muslims etc...
The koran as they see it (all muslims) is the direct word of God/allah. Not mohammeds interpretation or anything .......literally the word of God. Now there is lots of nasty stuff in there directing towards "unbeliever, kaffir", dont befriend them/ kill them. Jews are only apes and pigs etc.
So how can the moderate muslim "realistically" distance themselves from the acts (commandments of allah) of their radical mates? (keeping firmly in mind how literal they take the koran!)

fuque

I'd also like to add, we can all talk about this attack now as a "near miss....a what if" etc...and slag each others views off and make light of it. But i'd like you to imagine your waking up to another Boston marathon situation, men women possibly children bombed/butchered etc, and the emotion that can bring. It appears we were spared this almost by a miracle! It really is an issue, and national governments better start waking up to it.

fuque

dingosdonger

Arent we lucky we have jews like barbera spectre telling us that jews will lead the way in bringing multiculturalism to europe

dingosdonger

anyone read the talmud lately and the hatred it spews against non jews ie goyim,gentiles,shiksas and cattle

fianna saor

totally agree, as ive said before islam is not a religion it is a way of life that imposes itself on others whether it be welcomed or not. the most hardline of muslims will tell you that islam will dominate the world that is their belief and intention. one big step that must be stopped in this country is the construction of the planned mosque in clongriffin, north dublin. this would pose a huge problem if it was allowed to be built.

dingosdonger

Same could be said of the jews who are the chosen ones behind the muslim immigration into europe,its called divide and conquer,create the problem,offer the solution

TheWexfordInn

Same could be said of the jews who are the chosen ones behind the muslim immigration into europe,its called divide and conquer,create the problem,offer the solution
I dont know why you are attaching all this significance to Jews in a thread about Muslims, they arent a significant force. They number of Jews in Europe is 1.6 million and falling, the number of Muslims is 44 million and rising. Judaism is not a proselytizing religion, they do not want to force their views on the communities around them unlike Islam which is most definitely a proselytizing religion with as we have seen has followers willing and indeed enthusiastic (77 Virgins etc) about forcing their views on the populations around them with bombs and guns.

LamportsEdge

I remember in the bombing campaigns in the UK in the 70s when newspapers used to say 'Irish' in the same way they say 'muslim' now.

It is funny watching the pseudo 'defenders of democracy' here, some of whom I am certain are UK BNP fans trying to paint all muslims as terrorists.

There was a time when all 'Irish' were terrorists as well. Many people back then were not fooled by this rubbish and the more intelligent won't be fooled now either.

It has come to a pretty pass when the BNP are trawling an Irish political site for possible support in their whinge that 'their' world is being taken away from them.

Chukka our law?:)

LamportsEdge

I prevented four intended attacks by aliens this morning before breakfast. Where's my fuppin' meggle?:)

TheWexfordInn

I prevented four intended attacks by aliens this morning before breakfast. Where's my fuppin' meggle?:)
Present your evidence of this in court and have it judged by 12 members of the public then we will take your claims seriously.

Aindriu

Mass deportations of Islamic extremists living in the west are an absolute necessity if we are to preserve what little of our liberties we have left
How can you deport people who were born in the country they live in? Those turds were all born British so couldn't be deported.

Aindriu

Posts #9 & #10. FFS!!

fuque

I remember in the bombing campaigns in the UK in the 70s when newspapers used to say 'Irish' in the same way they say 'muslim' now.

It is funny watching the pseudo 'defenders of democracy' here, some of whom I am certain are UK BNP fans trying to paint all muslims as terrorists.

There was a time when all 'Irish' were terrorists as well. Many people back then were not fooled by this rubbish and the more intelligent won't be fooled now either.

It has come to a pretty pass when the BNP are trawling an Irish political site for possible support in their whinge that 'their' world is being taken away from them.

Chukka our law?:)
is that you anjem?
Allahu akbar? :)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies