• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

More Late Late Drivel

Damien45

Get me a bucket!!
McDowell on Late Late asking us to vote for Michael Collins as Ireland's greatest. A man who helped break the country that the other man died for!
As for Bono??? Get me another bucket!
But the bucket of all buckets is being saved just in case Robinson wins..

corelli

Michael must have got the old eyes lazered. No specs.

edifice.

Plastic, pure plastic. But Jesus McDowell is woeful.

Damien45

No doubt Fianna Fail will be scoring this as a Labour & Fine Gael appearances
No doubt about that but there's still another 90 mins so an FF'r could pop up yet!

eoghanacht

Mc Dowell doesn't half love himself.

Tomas Mor

This will really be a test of FF resilience and life in the old dog yet - if Collins loses !

What did I tell ye, FF swung it away from Collins. Next election not a foregone conclusion yet !

Last edited:

harryshounds

i stopped watching the late late after the tub's- ahern love in.....pure vomit inducing garbage.

anewbeginning

Collins to win hands down.

FG are texting members telling them to vote Collins.

Not really a fair contest.

Unless Labour are telling supporters to vote Robinson and so on.

MoggyMcG

In a curious way, the LLS sort of mirrors the Church in Ireland. 40 years ago, both had credibility – a newish station and a post-Vat ll church. Now, look at both – passé and irrelevant. The Church led by serial-deniers and the LLS fronted by a quintessential gobshyte from the elite FF gene-pool. Ah, for Fark sake, spare us all! ‘Tis woeful!

SideysGhost

Connolly's percentage of the vote will tell us a lot about just how much damage the Cruiser and Harris really did, and just how degenerate the populace of the south really are.

As for the Late Late Show, I'd rather scoop out my eyeballs with a rusty spoon, chew off my own leg then beat myself to death with it that watch that woeful pathetic peasant FF drivel.

culmore

All Government supporters on show Mcdowell was part of problem, duffy and O Callaghan sure FF supporters dont know what Fanning is and tubb is part of FF family also so cant see how it is Labour Fg show.

richie268

Get me a bucket!!
McDowell on Late Late asking us to vote for Michael Collins as Ireland's greatest. A man who helped break the country that the other man died for!
As for Bono??? Get me another bucket!
But the bucket of all buckets is being saved just in case Robinson wins..
Look it,phuck it, my bucket, was crooked.
All the usual ******************************s.
Christ on a tricycle .
It is time for change!

gatsbygirl20

The Dutch Inland Revenue have just texted me and a thousand others to vote for Bono. So it'll all even out in the end.:)

Edo

I got the text from Mount Street too - surprise surprise I wont be following the party line:;)

I voted for Mary Robinson because she really challenged and changed this country for the better and really empowered the people to believe we could change things.

All the rest, with the exception of Bono, were concerned with the "national question" - Collins - the James Dean of Irish politics - nobody knows what he would have done - buts its highly unlikely he would have joined a bunch of reactionary fuddy-duddies in FG, Connolly - but for 1916 - would anybody have cared? - Hume - the north.