More support for a United Ireland amongst FG voters than FF's "The "Republican" party" voters!

ShinnerBot No.32564844524

More support for a United Ireland amongst FG voters than FF's "The "Republican" party" voters!

Well, well, well, ain't this a hoot! :D

SF and FG are closer together on the question of uniting Ireland than FF....the faux republican party colors are well and truly showing.

From the latest B&A polling:

http://banda.ie/wp-content/uploads/J.7678-Sunday-Times-September-Report-2016.pdf

Extremely interesting to see how not only are more FG voters in favor, but that FF in opposition to a UI is in some cases substantially higher.

Truly isn't it time for FF to drop the "The Republican Party" slogan, they clearly aren't and their supporters have now demonstrated this through a factual collection of the data on where they really stand. Given their attitudes, it adds greatly to the comedic effort that will be FF attempting to run in the six in 2019 :lol: It won't happen of course, better to take the flak for failing to run instead of running for a massive failure.

Add another form of bankruptcy to the definition of FF.

Congalltee

I knew Labour would have the lowest support. They hate Irish people (and don't even recognise those in the six counties are Irish).

GDPR

The reason FGers want a united Ireland is that will be able to unite with the DUP and TUV , manipulate the less than thinking Prods and really go on the attack against everything good, true, strong and beautiful on the island.

stakerwallace

I knew Labour would have the lowest support. They hate Irish people (and don't even recognise those in the six counties are Irish).
How can one refer to Northern Ireland as an entity as LP people do and not recognise the people who live there as Northern Irish?

stakerwallace

The reason FGers want a united Ireland is that will be able to unite with the DUP and TUV , manipulate the less than thinking Prods and really go on the attack against everything good, true, strong and beautiful on the island.
What's a ''less than thinking Prod'' when it's at home?

Se0samh

How can one refer to Northern Ireland as an entity as LP people do and not recognise the people who live there as Northern Irish?

Hhhhmmmmnnn..............I live there and it just says Irish on my passport............:confused:

stakerwallace

Hhhhmmmmnnn..............I live there and it just says Irish on my passport............:confused:
Great, mine says the same. I'm southern Irish also however

stakerwallace

You are inclined to reach for the doomsday book far too quickly at times. FG have had quite a streak of RC conservatism within them imo

Congalltee

Great, mine says the same. I'm southern Irish also however
Cork or Kerry?

Someone from Northern Ireland is either Irish, British or both (and European and Ulstermen/women). The only person I hear referring to himself as Northern Irish is Rory McElroy. There's probably one of two others.

stakerwallace

Cork or Kerry?

Someone from Northern Ireland is either Irish, British or both (and European and Ulstermen/women). The only person I hear referring to himself as Northern Irish is Rory McElroy. There's probably one of two others.
I have seen many the car heading for the ferry in Wexford with NI stickers in the boot. Does it mean Not In? I presume it means Northern Ireland and the occupants of the car may refer to themselves as British Irish, Northern Irish, Irish or some other combination?

GDPR

You are inclined to reach for the doomsday book far too quickly at times. FG have had quite a streak of RC conservatism within them imo
At the moment I am in study having an extremely stiff Bushmills which is a necessity at the moment given that we were entertaining a colleague of my better half who is a Fine Gaeler and his awful, awful, awful wife- believe me I have the measure of the Blueshirts and though some of them may be "Conservative" Catholics they are the type who's "Catholicism" amounts to basically bourgeois do-gooderism as opposed to an ascetic hunger for the Deifying Vision of the Uncreated and Pre-Eternal Trinity.

stakerwallace

At the moment I am in study having an extremely stiff Bushmills which is a necessity at the moment given that we were entertaining a colleague of my better half who is a Fine Gaeler and his awful, awful, awful wife- believe me I have the measure of the Blueshirts and though some of them may be "Conservative" Catholics they are the type who's "Catholicism" amounts to basically bourgeois do-gooderism as opposed to an ascetic hunger for the Deifying Vision of the Uncreated and Pre-Eternal Trinity.
You'll need to buy more Bushmills if you expect to meet too many Catholics inspired by that aecetic. Did Liam Cosgrave's wife pass away today or yesterday?

Last edited:

GDPR

You'll need to buy more Bushmills if you expect to meet too many Catholics inspired by that aecetic. Did Liam Cosgrove's wife pass away today or yesterday?
Were you the lad who was complaining about Sean South demonstrating against Hollywood in your locale when you were younger?

stakerwallace

Were you the lad who was complaining about Sean South demonstrating against Hollywood in your locale when you were younger?
and separating couples in the cinema. I'm hardly a lad though:lol:

Uganda

Well, well, well, ain't this a hoot! :D

SF and FG are closer together on the question of uniting Ireland than FF....the faux republican party colors are well and truly showing.

From the latest B&A polling:

http://banda.ie/wp-content/uploads/J.7678-Sunday-Times-September-Report-2016.pdf

Extremely interesting to see how not only are more FG voters in favor, but that FF in opposition to a UI is in some cases substantially higher.

Truly isn't it time for FF to drop the "The Republican Party" slogan, they clearly aren't and their supporters have now demonstrated this through a factual collection of the data on where they really stand. Given their attitudes, it adds greatly to the comedic effort that will be FF attempting to run in the six in 2019 :lol: It won't happen of course, better to take the flak for failing to run instead of running for a massive failure.

Add another form of bankruptcy to the definition of FF.
Could you just imagine gobby brid smith and the rest of freeloadersrus out on the street chanting " no way we won't pay".

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies