More trans nonsense: "I gave birth as both genders"

Beachcomber

More nonsense from the trans front. A female (by sex) had a child and then decided to "transition" and start living as a man, presumably as she felt that she was actually a male (by gender).

However now the person has given birth to another child, so we can assume that the person kept the female equipment that she was born with.

This is being portrayed as a male (by gender) giving birth to a child.

My view - this is more evidence of the mental illness involved in trans-world.

Kaci Sullivan: 'I gave birth as both genders' - BBC News

"Kaci Sullivan, from Missouri, first gave birth five years ago, before beginning to transition and start living as a man.

Last month, he gave birth again after seven days in labour."

petaljam

Seven days in labour? That's some labour! Should have known that when a man finally gave birth it was always going to be a much bigger affair than anything a mere woman could manage.

Watcher2

More nonsense from the trans front. A female (by sex) had a child and then decided to "transition" and start living as a man, presumably as she felt that she was actually a male (by gender).

However now the person has given birth to another child, so we can assume that the person kept the female equipment that she was born with.

"Kaci Sullivan, from Missouri, first gave birth five years ago, before beginning to transition and start living as a man.

It's just nonsense. "Oh, I'm no longer a woman, I'm a man. Hey look, I'm pregnant."

Sorry love, if you got pregnant, you're not a man. Just sayin.

petaljam

It's just nonsense. "Oh, I'm no longer a woman, I'm a man. Hey look, I'm pregnant."

Sorry love, if you got pregnant, you're not a man. Just sayin.
Nah, the evidence he's a man is in the fuss he's making of it. I bet the first labour wasn't nearly such an affair. LOL

Erudite Caveman

Seven days in labour? That's some labour! Should have known that when a man finally gave birth it was always going to be a much bigger affair than anything a mere woman could manage.
In fairness, there is no comparison between passing a new born baby out the eye of your flute versus out a vadge.

Well done that man.

petaljam

In fairness, there is no comparison between passing a new born baby out the eye of your flute versus out a vadge.

Well done that man.
Good point well made. If that's what happened.
But I was assuming it wasn't. Does anyone know the gory details.

talkingshop

Woman gives birth to her second child, big deal.

Watcher2

Well done that man.
SHE doesn't have a flute. She is a woman. But you're right about no comparison because you can't give birth through a penis because men can't give birth. Simple FACTS my friend, something severely lacking in the trans world.

Mercurial

Why do you care?

petaljam

SHE doesn't have a flute. She is a woman. But you're right about no comparison because you can't give birth through a penis because men can't give birth. Simple FACTS my friend, something severely lacking in the trans world.
Seriously though. It's a woman living as a man, who's kept her female equipement. That's cheating.

silverharp

this one is doing the rounds on twitter

autiemom

My view
AAAHHHH JAAYYYYYYSIS

D

Deleted member 17573

That's longer than a lot of members of Labour last here.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies