More trouble in Coleraine

Border-Rat

Man, those Nordies. Will they ever stop putting their heads in front of the poor Unionist boot? I tell you, they're an embarassment to the rest of us. Why can't they just move on? Surely it can't be that hard to move your head. They're provoking the Unionists, this girl deserved it.

damon

And the people who did this would be livid with anger if such a thing was to happen to a couple of girls like that from their own community at the hands of a nationalist mob.
Caning those found guilty of such horrible crimes woulld be too good for them.
In Malaysia, their bottocks would be permanently scared after getting a caning for such behavior - and although it can't and won't happen here .... I think it would actually be the just punnishment for attacking young teenagers in the street like that.

malaysia caning - Google Search

st333ve

3 Hours, we're due a "whatabout what the Taigs done" apolagist remark any time soon........

Cruimh

And the people who did this would be livid with anger if such a thing was to happen to a couple of girls like that from their own community at the hands of a nationalist mob.
Caning those found guilty of such horrible crimes woulld be too good for them.
In Malaysia, their bottocks would be permanently scared after getting a caning for such behavior - and although it can't and won't happen here .... I think it would actually be the just punnishment for attacking young teenagers in the street like that.

malaysia caning - Google Search
I'd be for putting them in the stocks.

st333ve

Well if they painted these places up nice and took away all the horrible flags, they would invite different people and look no different to many towns in the south which actually attract tourism and have plenty of Hotels.

There's an awful obsession with greyish paint up here.
It's as if character is banned.

Last edited:

Cabbage/Turnip

By the way best of luck to Eoghan rua in their final in the coming weeks. Fantastic team

picador

Well if they painted these places up nice and took away all the horrible flags, they would look no different to many towns in the south which actually attract tourism and have plenty of Hotels.

There's an awful obsession with greyish paint up here.
It's as if character is banned.
Don't encourage loyalists to paint (or engage in performance art)

eoghanacht

Scumbags.
or
'loyalist band members' or both, what was it, the fantasist was saying about a whole community being polite and mannerly?

picador

Scumbags.
or
'loyalist band members' or both, what was it, the fantasist was saying about a whole community being polite and mannerly?
C'mon man, the alleged victims are obviously lying. :rolleyes:

st333ve

Maybe they are mannered and polite, but Loyalist band members tend to the the worst scum from the run down communities out on parade!

st333ve

C'mon man, the alleged victims are obviously lying. :rolleyes:
No, one of the victims friend of a friends cousin had a grandparent who was in the IRA.
They deserved it, terrorists.

st333ve

It was all their fault, somehow.

Cabbage/Turnip

Whats concerning by my interpratation is that they were driving around looking to attack people... Was speakign to a guy yesterday from cavan he is starting first year in coleraine and he didnt plan on going home because it cost too much every week.. but after spending 1 week here who felt so uncomfortable with the secterianism up here and is now gone home

Border-Rat

Whats concerning by my interpratation is that they were driving around looking to attack people... Was speakign to a guy yesterday from cavan he is starting first year in coleraine and he didnt plan on going home because it cost too much every week.. but after spending 1 week here who felt so uncomfortable with the secterianism up here and is now gone home
Thats obviously a case of IRA infiltration. Psy-ops.

picador

Tell him to move to Portstewart.

eoghanacht

Pure SF propaganda

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies