More trouble in Coleraine

Cabbage/Turnip

Tell him to move to Portstewart.
Thats were we arebut on friday and sat portstewart attracts alot the scum at night supposedly its the hardcases go there to avoid trouble among there own groups.. otherwise its grand

Cabbage/Turnip

Pure SF propaganda
Nonsense nice one is trying to predict what i am.. when you come from teh south and come up here and have to listen to the paranoid ramblings and always being asked what school you went you begin to realise the whole place is a basket case.. and i am a pro unification person

st333ve

st333ve

Maybe I'll hoke that thread out for some crazy Loyalist rumours and excuses.
There hasn't been any Loyalist apolagist excuses on this thread yet as they're so predictable they don't even need to type them any more - we can do it ourselves.

eoghanacht

Its Nationalists fault, if they had of just packed up after the Battle of the Boyne those poor loyalist teenagers wouldn't have to carry on the fine tradition of keeping the taigs in place

Tequila

It is a dump, its a pity because visually the town is lovely
That is true. I went on the morning of the 11th July this year. Apart from the odd bit of loyalist paramilitary graffiti the town is lovely; you could easily be anywhere else in the UK or the Republic. It's a pity that it has this nasty undercurrent of sectarian violence though as it's a fine-looking place.

Paisley_Buddy

The scum who carried out this assault should be ritually flogged and stoned as punishment for this attack.

By attacking defenceless young girls they have shown that they aren't people of any worth whatsoever. I hope the young lasses are alright and don't let this get them down.

vinoboy

Sorry to hear this ,however........there are other assaults that take place on Prod youths that do not get highlighted as SF publicity machine is better at spinning such matters.
Wish both" sides" would learn that violence has solved nothing but create misery .Typical comment but it is only a tiny minority on both sides who get involved .

Ó Donnchadha

Where is the usual suspect ? He must be on a bender. Usually he arrives with his breathless bleatings.

picador

Sorry to hear this ,however........there are other assaults that take place on Prod youths that do not get highlighted as SF publicity machine is better at spinning such matters.
Wish both" sides" would learn that violence has solved nothing but create misery .Typical comment but it is only a tiny minority on both sides who get involved .
You didn't let us down!

eoghanacht

Where is the usual suspect ? He must be on a bender. Usually he arrives with his breathless bleatings.
It's obviously something even he can't make excuses for.

eoghanacht

No, he'll be along with some form of 'excuse'. I predict whataboutery.
vinoboy has beaten BC to it, instead of following paisley buddies unequivocal condemnation

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies