More trouble in Coleraine

eoghanacht

You are sick.

Your problem is the same as the dirty rats of decades ago, you're pointing at random Catholics shouting IRA when the people you're pointing at aren't IRA nor make excuses for those acts or supports them.
Yes there's the odd fool who will, but in your mind they're all the same anyway.
They're all Catholics.
In your head these people are to blame irrespective.
They're blamed because it makes you feel good and you have no sympathy or heart for any Catholic getting attacked, kicked to death or disfigured by Loyalists.

You are sick.
Like the racist who thinks all blacks are dirty, or the man who has a slave and couldn't give a stuff if it died.
It's this empty heartless emotionless state which you live in.
Those kids were attacked by bricks, all you can do is look for justification in order to make your initial lack of human emotion justified.
It's an illness.
+1. more or less

British Citizen

They're all Catholics.
In your head these people are to blame irrespective.
They're blamed because it makes you feel good and you have no sympathy or heart for any Catholic getting attacked, kicked to death or disfigured by Loyalists.
I don't need a bigoted, ghetto dwelling, computer game playing dweeb like you tell me what I do or do not think.

If a group of youths stoned my car for no other reason than they knew I was a protestant I'd be getting out of the car to them.

If cowards like you would drive off and cry into your uncle Brendan's lap then that's up to you.

picador

I don't need a bigoted, ghetto dwelling, computer game playing dweeb like you tell me what I do or do not think.

If a group of youths stoned my car for no other reason than they knew I was a protestant I'd be getting out of the car to them.

If cowards like you would drive off and cry into your uncle Brendan's lap then that's up to you.
So who was telling you this about the stone throwing?

British Citizen

So who was telling you this about the stone throwing?
I seen an account of the incident from one of the band members who was allegedly on the bus on a flute band internet forum.

The bus was allegedly stoned and allegedly turned back round and allegedly gave chase to the group allegedly involved.

Still no need to be hitting teenage girls though. I'll condemn that without reservation no matter what preceded it.

johndodger

Would you assault and/or murder them, even if they were children? Do you carry a weapon in your car? Why would you not call the police? How would the stonethrowers know that you are protestant? Do protestants drive distinctive cars?

picador

I seen an account of the incident from one of the band members who was allegedly on the bus on a flute band internet forum.

The bus was allegedly stoned and allegedly turned back round and allegedly gave chase to the group allegedly involved.

Still no need to be hitting teenage girls though. I'll condemn that without reservation no matter what preceded it.
What band was it?

vinoboy

ever wonder ifa similar incident happened in Dublin or Manchester between "rival gangs" ,would it generate so much debate in this cloistered world of this website.We are talking about actions of 15-17 year olds and trying to set it all in the political context of NI .What happened was bad ,does it desrve this level of debate /analysis ? Is this the "wet dream" for rabid republicans ,like Father Chesney is for some loyalists .

Tequila

Are those the sort of forums where if you're not a member of the band fraternity you're not welcome? What about oddballs like me who are interested in flute bands?

British Citizen

What band was it?
I'm not saying.

Are those the sort of forums where if you're not a member of the band fraternity you're not welcome? What about oddballs like me who are interested in flute bands?
Yeah, it's invitation only. It has to be that way or they'd end up with some of the headers on here joining up and giving sectarian abuse.

Maybe you should join a band and they'll let you register for the forum? :D

vinoboy

p.s .I am using the wet dream analogy of Father Chesney as that is what dissident/sf folk said at the time about what it represented to hardline Prods.
Anyway,in grand scheme of things was not exactly if anybody was killed or shot at ,not pleasant but not worthy of this amount of posts.

Cruimh

p.s .I am using the wet dream analogy of Father Chesney as that is what dissident/sf folk said at the time about what it represented to hardline Prods.
Anyway,in grand scheme of things was not exactly if anybody was killed or shot at ,not pleasant but not worthy of this amount of posts.
Put it this way - notice that picador hasn't started a thread on reports of shots being fired in Creggan - as it wasn't done by "themmuns" ;)

Luigi Vampa

Good grief, is that the best yarn you and your pals could come up with ?

eoghanacht

ever wonder ifa similar incident happened in Dublin or Manchester between "rival gangs" ,would it generate so much debate in this cloistered world of this website.We are talking about actions of 15-17 year olds and trying to set it all in the political context of NI .What happened was bad ,does it desrve this level of debate /analysis ? Is this the "wet dream" for rabid republicans ,like Father Chesney is for some loyalists .
You just havn't been witness to thread upon thread of sectarian bigotry and plain old fantasy that BC likes to produce, it's nice now and again to watch him squirm and twist every now and then.

eoghanacht

Dweeb?, by unionist logic your yank.

SevenStars

I know it won't be of interest to you as you cannot play your sectarian games ....
And where have you chided British Citizen's baltant and extreme sectarianism?

Yet you have got it into your head that Pic is some uber-sectarian that has to be reminded of the fact constantly by your "good self"....

picador

And where have you chided British Citizen's baltant and extreme sectarianism?

Yet you have got it into your head that Pic is some uber-sectarian that has to be reminded of the fact constantly by your "good self"....
No he hasn't. It's purely a debating tactic on his part. Anything to win.

New Threads

Most Replies