Mortars on the Motorway

former wesleyan

The politics of the bomb haven't gone away you know.

Device found on M1 made safe - The Irish Times - Wed, Dec 01, 2010

It took over four hours in freezing temperatures to make the device safe, and gardaí were forced to close off the M1 in both directions as the mortar could have posed a significant threat to the public.
Why not strap these neanderthals to the bomb, give them a screwdriver and let them get on with it... "you made it... you un-make it !"

Cael

picador

Its good that somebody is getting ready to resist the IMF \ Fourth Reich. Not all the Irish are sheep it seems...
I don't think the IMF even entered the consideration of these guys - much more likely they are continuing their obsession with the PSNI.

former wesleyan

These people are living in cloud-cuckoo land

Why don't you answer your own question?
I always felt that cloud -cuckoo land was a more peaceful place and as for answering my own question I didn't want to be hit with all the "Kerry mine atrocity " stuff.

Roll_On

Its good that somebody is getting ready to resist the IMF \ Fourth Reich. Not all the Irish are sheep it seems...
and endangering the lives of Irish motorists is a good way to stop the bailout? brain fart alert.

Cael

I see that Crown Minister McGuinness is happy that Irish partisans have been captured by the IMF's army.

Cael

and endangering the lives of Irish motorists is a good way to stop the bailout? brain fart alert.
Most of what you write is a brain fart, thats true. But, at least you recognise that fact. It's the first step to recovery.

By the way, no civilians have ever been hurt by explosives being transported by partisan forces. Pity we can say the same about the free states failure to grit the roads.

Last edited:

Cael

Ádh mór to these Patriots. Go mbeidh cúnamh Dé lena dtaobh.

Cael

The Gardai seem to be all over that border crew like a rash.
There are military ops against the British occupation forces every single week.

Cael

EUrJokingMeRight

Cael

It is unfortunate that some of these dissidents cannot turn their heads to peaceful pursuits, such as democracy, the democratic process and the protection thereof.
Sadly, there is no democracy in Ireland for anyone to turn to.

Roll_On

oh please Ceal, supporting acts of terror, a new low, even for you.

Cael

oh please Ceal, supporting acts of terror, a new low, even for you.

No, Im against terrorism. Thats why I support these partisans who are resisting terrorism.

mickdotcom

Most of what you write is a brain fart, thats true. But, at least you recognise that fact. It's the first step to recovery.

By the way, no civilians have ever been hurt by explosives being transported by partisan forces. Pity we can say the same about the free states failure to grit the roads.
The unfourtunate innocent civilians who were made carry proxy bombs

would no doubt disagree with you,

but alas they are not around to tell you their version.

voteforme

No, Im against terrorism. Thats why I support these partisans who are resisting terrorism.
I'd say you'd be singing a different tune, if a badly aimed mortar round landed through the roof of your car, on your way up to Belfast to do your Chrimbo shopping!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies