• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Motorist vs Cyclist on Dublin Street. Going viral.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
I hate f**king cyclists. Most dangerous bast@rds on the road, seem to think no laws apply to them and everyone else including pedestrians must be able to read their mind.

R3volution_R3ady

What a load of bollox.

ShoutingIsLeadership

I hate f**king cyclists. Most dangerous bast@rds on the road, seem to think no laws apply to them and everyone else including pedestrians must be able to read their mind.
Yeah, those big helmets must be very painful.

Analyzer

Where are the men in white coats when you need them ?

They are both in the wrong.

hammer

Not much you can say without getting sued :)

I would tend towards the cyclist and thank my lucky stars she isn`t related to me.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah, those big helmets must be very painful.
That lane is off Macken St, near JP Motorcycles where I get my motorbike serviced. If I see a cyclist acting the bollox and I get the chance, I love to swing in close to them reving the engine as I fly by to scare the sh!te outta them !!!!!

The Field Marshal

thegregster

That lane is off Macken St, near JP Motorcycles where I get my motorbike serviced. If I see a cyclist acting the bollox and I get the chance, I love to swing in close to them reving the engine as I fly by to scare the sh!te outta them !!!!!

gijoe

Mind you she is a bit of cow for accusing him of threatening her. Plus note how the cyclist took the bend without as much as slowing down.

Last edited:

The Field Marshal

Many cyclists act the bollox with utter disregard for the safety of pedestrians.
As for obeying traffic lights the bulk of them are wilfully colour blind.

Have you ever read of a case of a cyclist being brought before the courts for not having a bell, or lights at night, [both legal offences]?

TIME TO INTRODUCE PENALTY POINTS FOR CYCLISTS.

S

simeongrimes

She should have pulled in. The rules of the road are quite clear. What was her problem? His only option was to go to her right or mount the footpath because she refused to pull over.

Orbit v2

Can't hear the audio, but the driver had plenty of time to see the cyclist coming and it was ignorant not to move out of the way. Can't comment on the "afters" though

ShoutingIsLeadership

I have deleted my post which was clearly a result of pedestrian rage.
The one which said 'Its (sic) a terrible pity she didnt just mow that bastard of a cyclist down.'?

Very good of you; personally, I think you should have been made to carry that around, tattooed across your forehead for the next 9 months.

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt

Uhhhh. uhuhh.... uhhh. uhuhh uhuh.... uhhh, you're cool.... n'stuff... uhhhh uhuhh

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies